Fone Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My3 to be unavailable this weekend  (Read 6355 times)
mobileman

« on: March 26, 2010, 07:36:20 AM »

I have received a message on my 3 pre-pay SIM from 3 Alerts, warning me that My3 will be unavailable this Saturday.    Shocked

From 3: If you're low on credit, topup before this Saturday as a system upgrade will affect some of our services.

See http://ghp.three.co.uk/comms/my3/out    Wink

Once again, the URL they send you will only work from your handset, not from a PC.    Roll Eyes

It might perhaps be worth adding, that anyone needing an Add On which can only be purchased from your handset on My3, should make that transaction before Saturday also.  This will mainly affect those who need a new internet monthly Add On as far as I know.    Wink

Update:-  The system upgrade will affect contract users as well as pay and go.  Neither will be able to get details of their remaining minutes and allowances by dialling 333, 444, or speaking to customer services.  It seems that everyone will be totally in the dark till the system is restored, hopefully on Monday morning.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 08:07:01 AM by mobileman » Logged
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 10:38:40 AM »

The '3' upgrade was completed in good time.  "My3" was certainly up and running again Sunday evening.        Smiley

I have found variable results of what '3' have caught up with, and what they missed while their system was offline.        Shocked

I used a fair ( unknown ) number of MB of data allowance on one of my pre-pay SIMs, but as far as I can tell, data use was simply unmonitored yesterday.        Shocked
In any case, my pre-pay SIM still shows me having 150 MB of free internet use left on my account !        Grin

However, the 150 texts I sent from my contract SIM, have been deducted correctly this morning, unfortunately.        Cry

How did other fare with this ?        Undecided

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: