Fone Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:14:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blond jokes for fun  (Read 7175 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: September 22, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »

A blonde, a red head and a brunette were competing in the English Channel Breast Stroke Competition.

The redhead won and the brunette came in second.  However, there  was no sign of the final contestant. Hours and hours went by causing grave concern and worry.  Just as everyone was losing hope, the blonde finally arrived.

The crowd was extremely happy and relieved to see her.  They  embraced the young girl as she came ashore.  After all of the  excitement died down, she leaned over to the judge and whispered,

"I hate to be a bad loser, but I think those other girls used their arms."

« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 04:46:01 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Graham

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 05:34:03 PM »

Very good! Grin
amitjajoo

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 11:14:12 AM »

LOL  Grin
Goodman

I hope I didn't brain my damage

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 12:43:06 PM »

Lol that was funny

my contribution here

---------------------------

A blonde was speeding on the highway when a police car pulled her over.

The policeman walks up to the blonde and says "Excuse m'am, could I please see your driving license and registration."

The blonde looks at the policeman angrily and says "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.

She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

everything that can go wrong will go wrong
cartoon302

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »

very funny Grin
yoursinlove

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 02:20:09 PM »

Full of Strokes!
ha ha

KHAN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: