Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:24:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O2 Home Broadband - 12 months for less than £20  (Read 3969 times)
NewStarter

« on: November 12, 2009, 01:40:33 PM »

Most of you might know, if you are on O2 mobile Contract or O2 payG, you can get a standard home broadband (upto 8 mbps) for £7.5 a month from O2. Currently they are having a first 3 months for free on offer. And if you go through a cashback site (topcashback or quidco) you stand a decent chance of getting £50 cash back.

So the total cost for 12 months would have been £90, with 3 months free it comes to £67.5 and after cashback it comes to £17.5 for 12 months. Grin

Note that I am not promoting anything here. Thought of sharing this with forum users as I have gone through this myself recently. I have first 3 months for free and even have my topcashback cash back confirmed. I have had good experience with topcashback earlier and expect to get the £50 cashback soon.

Hope this might help some of the forum users.

-NS
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 02:51:10 PM »

Thank you for this post NS.        Smiley

There is one important qualification that needs to be made explicit: O2's £7-34 per month broadband deal is not only subject to your having an O2 contract, or regularly topped up pay & go account, but also to O2 having LLU availability in your area.        Shocked

In areas where O2 do not have their equipment in the local exchange, unfortunately the offer is ~ £10 per month more at £17-13 !        Huh

See:-   http://broadband.o2.co.uk/home/findmore.jsp        Wink

So it is very good for LLU areas, but nothing to write home about in others.        Roll Eyes

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: