Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:15:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great offer on Nokia 1650 with unlimited texts!  (Read 10003 times)
Graham

« on: November 27, 2009, 11:47:57 PM »

There is a nice deal on offer at the moment for anyone who isn't too fashion conscious about the kind of phone they use. E2save.com are currently offering a Nokia 1650 Blue on an 18 month Vodafone contract, with 17 months free by redemption. The contract gives you 300 cross network anytime minutes and "unlimited" texts (ie. 3000 a month) for the effective cost of £1.67 a month. Wink

http://www.e2save.com/contract-phone/Nokia+1650+Blue/7/1650
mobileman

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »

Looks a good find Graham.  Thanks.    Smiley

Goodman

I hope I didn't brain my damage

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 01:47:12 PM »

Graham To make this contract in profit, go through quidco and you will get £45 cashback wich will effectively put some money in your account!!

18 X 1.67 = 30.06

Quidco - total you have paid / will pay

45 - 30.06= £14.94!!

so thats £14.94 profit

everything that can go wrong will go wrong
Graham

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 02:13:14 PM »

Very good point, Goodman. Thanks for that advice! Smiley
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 10:34:14 AM »

Graham To make this contract in profit, go through quidco and you will get £45 cashback wich will effectively put some money in your account!!

18 X 1.67 = 30.06

Quidco - total you have paid / will pay

45 - 30.06= £14.94!!

so thats £14.94 profit

I have now received a message from Graham saying that he has revised his opinion of the quidco cashback offer. Shocked

Topcashback are now offering a £50 cashback credit for taking out an e2save contract, which makes the deal he posted even sweeter !       Grin

The original offer he posted is still available, so the deal is now 17 months free, on the 18 month contract with Vodafone giving 300 X-net minutes plus 'unlimited' texts ( F.U.P. 3000 SMS ), but the £30 payable in the final month is more than covered by the £50 cashback: in fact it leaves you £20 in hand !        Cheesy

Note too, quidco take a charge of the first £5 of earnings in your account each year, whereas I am told that you get a full payout from Topcashback.        Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 11:21:52 AM »

Hi,

Any idea whats the limit for unlimited texts on T-mobile. On e2 save I have seen a sim only monthly contract with 1400 mints and unlimited texts which will be effectively free after cashback.

Can anybody help.

JK
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 11:39:55 AM »

Hi,

Any idea whats the limit for unlimited texts on T-mobile. On e2 save I have seen a sim only monthly contract with 1400 mints and unlimited texts which will be effectively free after cashback.

Can anybody help.

JK

I have searched for this on www.t-mobile.co.uk, but I can't see the FUP defined for unlimited texts.        Roll Eyes

I would suggest that you use their online chat facility to ask - except that I find them very unknowledgeable, and it often seems that they tell you what they think you want to hear - in an attempt to make a sale to you !        Huh

I guess your best bet would be to find someone already on such a tariff, and ask them.        Wink

Any members here able to help by telling Joby ?        Undecided

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Goodman

I hope I didn't brain my damage

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 04:05:34 PM »

I am using the T-mobiles unlimited text bundle for £9 this month on pay as you go and I can say  thats I have crossed more than 6000 txt so far!!

everything that can go wrong will go wrong
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 05:18:27 PM »

Hi all,

Thanks for the valuble information.

Jk
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 09:33:53 PM »

thank you for mentioning topcashback, mobaholic

Pages: [1]   Go Up