Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:21:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TalkTalk offer "free for 12 months" broadband up till 15th December  (Read 7851 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: December 03, 2009, 10:38:22 AM »

It's a pity that Graham, our resident 'TalkTalk enthusiast', isn't here this week to post this himself: I am sure he would have loved to do so !        Grin

TalkTalk have just put a very short term offer before us in the run up to Christmas.
Up till the 15th December, they are offering a 18 month contract, with a connection fee of £29-99, but with 12 months free.
See details at:-   http://www.talktalk.co.uk/12monthsfree
This means that for the first 12 months you pay just the line rental of £11-25, which goes to TalkTalk instead of to BT, and that only increases to £17-74 per month in the final 6 months ( i.e. months 13 - 18. )
I think this is probably one of the most generous offers that I have seen them make.        Shocked

Reservations remain about their bad billing and customer service of course, but for someone looking for a 'bargain basement deal', this is probably as good as you are going to find.        Wink

The discount code to use is to get this deal is: 300AEFREE  ( Thanks to BigJohn. )        Smiley

The deal also includes Unlimited local calls at anytime, which is handy if you use a local geographical access number.
See http://www.talktalk.co.uk/pricing/uk to see what counts as a local call to you.        Wink

If you are unsure if this deal is available to you in your area, there is a page where you can check this for yourself.  See:-   here.        Wink

If you are interested, please remember the tight time deadline, and get your order in before the closing date.        Wink

No doubt other members here will wish to add their comments, and ( Goodman perhaps ? ) will tell us how the deal can be sweetened even more - if you place your order through a cashback site.        Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 10:42:18 AM »

TalkTalk's offer of free local calls is even better now, as they have classified calls to 03 numbers as local, so many of my services could be accessed for free from a TalkTalk line.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
BJ

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 01:43:21 AM »

You must sign up directly via http://www.talktalk.co.uk/12monthsfree so cashback is out of the question.
I read elsewhere you cant sight up via the phone either, you must go via the link.

Yes i have finally got around to joining you all. Grin
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:48:09 AM by BJ » Logged
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 08:29:31 AM »

You must sign up directly via http://www.talktalk.co.uk/12monthsfree so cashback is out of the question.
I read elsewhere you cant sight up via the phone either, you must go via the link.

Yes i have finally got around to joining you all. Grin

Good morning BJ, and welcome to the forum !        Smiley

You will find that several of your 'good spots' have been posted on this forum, so you have already had a positive influence on us.  Thank you.

Now that you have decided to join us, we look forward to being able to benefit from your contributions 'first hand' so to speak, rather than indirectly.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you would like to ask about any aspects of this forum.

Goodman

I hope I didn't brain my damage

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 12:06:19 PM »

I am sure somebody must have read it. it says unlimitted call to 0845/0870  evening and weekend!!!

everything that can go wrong will go wrong
BJ

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 08:43:45 PM »

I am sure somebody must have read it. it says unlimitted call to 0845/0870  evening and weekend!!!

The maximum inclusive call time is  60 mins per call,but you can of course redial to avoid the normal 4.5p per min rate. Unlike BT they dont appear to charge you for calling 0845 access numbers.
ash

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 04:37:28 PM »

its nice to have free broadband... just hope and pray that you don't need to contact their customer service after joining them. i nearly hit my head in the wall after holding the phone for 30-40 minutes few times, just for one house move 3 years ago. word of advice- DO NOT even consider talk talk if you have any remote chance of moving house during your contract.
ash

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 04:43:57 PM »

I've been with AOL (before it was acquired by carphone warehouse), sky, talktalk and O2 for broadband. O2 is the best in terms of customer service.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: