Fone Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:11:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal news of our members.  (Read 5937 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: July 01, 2008, 10:49:25 AM »

As I have mentioned previously, both rashmi_sweet23 and Mikael are away on fornight holidays, and we wish them well to have a good time.

I am pleased to see that Graham has returned to us and made a post last night.  ( Graham has to work very unsociable hours, with 14 days on a trot, without a break, until he has time off.  That is why we will not see him here for periodic long periods ).

I was very sad to get a short message from Dan, informing me that he is seriously ill in hospital.
I do not know the circumstances, but I hope he will enjoy a speedy recovery, and that others will join with me in sending him our very best wishes.

mh.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:54:09 AM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
NewStarter

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 10:24:30 AM »

Hi All,
I got a message from Mobaholic that he will be offline for 2 days.

His message reads like this..
"I am offline for two days - as library closed by industrial action. If you can access foneforum will you make post on forum announcements to tell members please"

So don't be surprised if you do not get replies to your queries from MH in next two days  Wink
And thanks to MH for letting us know about this..

Regards,
NS
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:26:25 AM by NewStarter » Logged
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 10:15:58 AM »

I received the first news that I have had for nearly a month from Dan yesterday.

He sent me some texts to say that he has been in hospital since the 28th of last month, and was having his first day out.  This had enabled him to return home briefly, and to retrieve my mobile number.

The fact that this was only a day out clearly implies that he is not 'out of the woods yet', but news of any improvement is to be welcomed.

I send him my warmest wishes for a full recovery asap.        Smiley

mobaholic.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: