Fone Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:17:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vodafone to charge for 07978 numbers from 5/1/10  (Read 7901 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: December 22, 2009, 03:19:28 PM »

According to a post by 2old4this here, Vodafone will start charging for all 07978 calls at 35p / min. from 5th January, and the number range will be excluded from all bundle minutes.  This news was reportedly communicated by text message to his mobile.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 05:37:28 PM »

I never knew they were included to start of with...

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
korny88

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 06:08:50 PM »

Were they not originally included on PAYG only?

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 06:28:21 PM »

Oh no ?        Undecided

You asked me for a dialdaily access number on the 14th September, and promised to let me know your test results when I gave you 2 of them !  I am still waiting for your promised feedback !        Shocked

Were they not originally included on PAYG only?

Well done korny88: your memory exceeds Mikael's it seems !        Grin

( For anybody who is mystified with this exchange, it refers back to an old thread here. )        Wink

« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 06:31:55 PM by mobaholic » Logged

shahab

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 04:53:48 AM »

yeh, i hv received the same text at my vodafone. they will going to charge from 05th of january 2010.

thanks
wali

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 10:44:25 AM »

i am using voda fone pay as you go and receive same message yesterday as well. any alternative number to call pakistan?Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: