Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:55:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it all over?  (Read 20022 times)
Heinz
Learner

« on: January 30, 2010, 03:47:25 PM »

Not been here for a while - is pre dial no more?
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 03:52:46 PM »

Not been here for a while - is pre dial no more?

Why the question Heinz ?        Undecided

It was here when you left, and is still here now that you have returned !        Shocked

Welcome back.        Smiley

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Heinz
Learner

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 10:24:48 PM »

Simply that I long since lost my list of numbers and, having found the site again, can't find such a list anywhere here.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 10:04:08 AM »

Simply that I long since lost my list of numbers and, having found the site again, can't find such a list anywhere here.

There was never a public list of numbers for all services Heinz.  Many were, and some still are, only available through PM to myself on receiving an undertaking from the member not to publish the access number on any website or forum.        Wink

The main change since you were last here, is that many of the new services contain a hyperlink, invented by Mikael who seems to know how to use Java instructions, which will display a number in a small box when you click on it.  This is a boon to me as the number of PMs I used to receive grew alarmingly.        Roll Eyes

Which services are you interested in using Heinz ?  Where do you wish to call, and over which network do you want your calls to be made ?        Undecided

Send me a PM if you don't want to answer that question publicly.       Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
ruz

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 02:53:57 PM »

Hi Smiley

I'm a new member in the forum. i have read the thread i'm also interested in any new access numbers which are hidden. i would also like to make calls from orange mobile. Are there really any numbers??? Huh

Thanks.   
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 03:14:00 PM »

Hi Smiley

I'm a new member in the forum. i have read the thread i'm also interested in any new access numbers which are hidden. i would also like to make calls from orange mobile. Are there really any numbers??? Huh

Thanks.   

The Orange topup service has been blocked by Orange, so it is non operational right now ( as you will read on it's board and thread.  See Mikael's reply #101.        Wink )

There is an Orange callthrough service, as you will see on it's board here.
You will only get an access number for that service if you send me a PM enclosing your promise not to publish it on any forum or website.        Wink

There are 4 other services also working on Orange.  The 09 topup service shown here; the 0871 topup service shown here; the 118 Reward service shown here; and the Standard SMS topup service shown here and here.

When you have read up on all of these, you will be in a better position to know which interst you specifically.        Wink

« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 04:20:49 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Molbee
Learner

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 04:58:22 PM »

Hi,
I'm a newbie to this forum.

A friend from SKY Glasgow directed me to this website and the possibilty of making calls
to Pakistan without much effort.

What is the current method of topping up credits on a O2 contract sim(unlimited texts plus landline numbers)
via sending text messages(3 for 1 min) and then using the credits/units to call Pakistan.

Your help/advice would be much appreciated.

PS Tried sending texts to about 12 mobile numbers e.g +7786204091 ....
Then called 0141 530 8109 but they said I haven't registered?

Please help! My wife's Pakistani calls are costing me £30+ a month with a 0871(9p/min) access number!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Molbee
ganjbakhash

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 11:05:57 PM »

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
Kamran_06

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 09:35:45 PM »

Hello there..I know this is not the right place to write about it.I don't visit Fone forum very often..My question to the Moderators is that Where is the International Message Sending Forum?Huh..I have been using this International text sending facility developed and issued by Michael.Is there any possibility if any of the Moderator can throw a light on my question and answer me please..Will be really thankful

Kind Regards
Mohd.Kamran
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 07:56:59 AM »

Hello there..I know this is not the right place to write about it.I don't visit Fone forum very often..My question to the Moderators is that Where is the International Message Sending Forum?Huh..I have been using this International text sending facility developed and issued by Michael.Is there any possibility if any of the Moderator can throw a light on my question and answer me please..Will be really thankful

Kind Regards
Mohd.Kamran

Hi Kamran_06, I would advise you that all member only boards will become visible to you as soon as you make your 5th post, as is explained in the Welcome to Learners thread..  Before then, please confine your posts to the board for Learners.  Any further off topic posts will be deleted.  Thank you.

Kamran_06

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 09:20:08 PM »

Yup thanks for letting me know about it.. Smiley
majid_0403
Learner

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 10:55:08 PM »

Guys,

I have registered but have hardly posted anything, was using text through service for a while on Orange and it seems to have stopped. Tried using the new 07700 numbers but still dont see any credits... Any updates?

Thanks
swapy7

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 11:28:04 PM »

Guys,

I have registered but have hardly posted anything, was using text through service for a while on Orange and it seems to have stopped. Tried using the new 07700 numbers but still dont see any credits... Any updates?

Thanks

Hi majid_0403,
I think you have posted this in the wrong thread..
Any ways, the answer to your question is yes, this service has now stopped completely...   Roll Eyes
kugalojan
miBAWXD

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 08:04:17 PM »

Sorry to bump this old tread, but are there any limitations on how many texts you can send a day to top up? I was currently using the 0776 topup number to accumulate minutes but thats going to be charged by orange from the first :/

yoursinlove

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 01:34:27 AM »

It's nice to see the forum community growing, as a lot of new members joining. Hopefully they will start reading the posts to get the answers.

For new members, it's important to complete the first 5 posts to access all the posts on the forum. And better to have a look to every topic to get the idea of the forum and different topics (really worth it!).

Good to see, Mobaholic giving comprehensive answer to new member.

KHAN
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: