Fone Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free 3 Payg Sim including £10 credit.  (Read 24737 times)
BJ

« on: February 06, 2010, 09:59:56 PM »

See:  http://www.gomobileuk.com/free-3-sim-card/

« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 10:09:01 PM by BJ » Logged
mku

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 08:45:09 AM »

Hi
Another offer with free sim and £5 credit from orange

http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phones/free-sim/drivensimoffer
mku

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 08:45:55 AM »

Has anyone received confirmation or the sim from above three offer
getcopy

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 07:30:24 PM »

Hi

Pl read terms n condition :
"The Promotion" is defined as a free of charge pay as you go SIM connection pack. The Promotion is available to all customers who order a free of charge SIM connection pack before 31st December 2009, subject to availability.
The Promotion will not apply to any orders not received by midnight on 31st December 2009.
mku

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 08:38:37 PM »

Hi
It is on the orange website as of today
BJ

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 09:18:51 PM »

Hi

Your notice its normal practice to open a seperate thread for each offer, not to stick it in a thread for another network. Wink

The Orange offer you refer to requires a conditional spend of £10 to get the £5.

http://www.freeorangesimcards.co.uk/
BJ

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 11:11:47 AM »

Has anyone received confirmation or the sim from above three offer

I recieved the sim yesterday loaded with the £10 credit which you get to use when you register it. Grin
mku

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 09:39:24 PM »

not received mine yet
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 03:30:18 PM »

My card came today, so I join BJ in saying that it has worked for me.        Smiley

However, there were two surprises which came with it.        Shocked

The first surprise was that I had no need to register my 'phone to get my freebies, as the offer, and BJ said.  Much to my surprise, the SIM was already loaded with my credit and freebies.  These included £10-22 of credit, 300 free texts, 150 MB of free internet use, and 5000 free minutes of '3' to '3' calls !        Smiley

The second surprise, which I find somewhat mysterious, is that all of my freebies expire on the 10th March.        Cry
This is quite odd, as topups on '3' Pre-pay usually give freebies lasting 3 months ( 90 days ), so that would imply that the SIM had been previously topped up over 2 months ago !         Shocked

Still I won't 'look a gift horse in the mouth', and will be sending my texts to Mikael's service tonight, using up my 150MB of internet use, and even calling other '3' numbers before my minutes expire on the 10th March.        Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
panda

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 08:59:49 PM »

Hi,

Mine came on Monday with:

£11 credit after registration

Unlimited 3 to 3 minutes expiring on 16 May (90 days)

Internet allowance 150Mb expiring on 16 May (90 days)

300 free text expiring on 16 May (90 days)

PD
NewStarter

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 09:09:25 PM »

Mine came in today.. did register. nothing up until now.. will wait and see.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 09:47:15 PM »

The odd thing, which amazes me, is that every member who has reported getting one has found it different in some way.  BJ registered, but I didn't have to, panda got 3 months of freebies, and poor NS has got nothing so far, in spite of registering.  There simply doesn't appear to be any consistent pattern !        Roll Eyes

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 02:59:18 PM »

A friend has just received her SIM today, but unlike mine it had no credit on it at all.        Shocked

Furthermore, although she powered up her handset and waited for a text as instructed, nothing has come ( other than a 3 Alert telling her how to topup her 3 account. )        Roll Eyes

Please will someone who has registered say how they did so.  When she tried to register as a new customer, it ask for the SIM number, mobile number, and IMEI number - and then says they do not agree !        Huh

If she tries to register as an existing customer, it just times out with nothing useful happening.         Angry

So, BJ, panda, NewStarter, please will you kindly give your advice.  Did your texts arrive, or did you find a way of registering without one ?  How did you approach it, and how do you advise her to claim her free credit ?        Undecided

BTW she has already replied to the email she was sent - only to find that emails to sales@web3g.co.uk bounce back as undeliverable !         Angry

panda

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 12:52:56 AM »

Hi,

After receiving the Sim i have to go the website www.simregister.co.uk with Sim number. After submission of detail, i have been advised to wait for 24 hrs. Next day I have received message from 3 saying thankyou for top up.

PD
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 11:04:03 AM »

Hi,

After receiving the Sim i have to go the website www.simregister.co.uk with Sim number. After submission of detail, i have been advised to wait for 24 hrs. Next day I have received message from 3 saying thankyou for top up.

PD

Thanks for your reply panda, but unfortunately it doesn't work for my friend.  I have input her details for her on simregister, but the result every time is as follows:-

The IMEI and SIM numbers you have entered are not paired therefore cannot be validated online.        Huh

How did you, or others, get around this ?        Undecided

It seems very stupid to expect a SIM and an IMEI to agree - when they have not been sold together !        Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 11:13:38 AM by mobaholic » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: