Fone Forum
March 19, 2024, 12:42:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free 3 Payg Sim including £10 credit.  (Read 24739 times)
petkow

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 01:44:35 PM »

Sorry if this sounds obvious, and if it's already been tried but have you tried to register with another phone? (i.e. another IMEI). Sometimes genuine IMEI's flag up on international databases as being 'questionable' for all sorts of bizarre reasons. (too long winded to explain here).
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »

Sorry if this sounds obvious, and if it's already been tried but have you tried to register with another phone? (i.e. another IMEI). Sometimes genuine IMEI's flag up on international databases as being 'questionable' for all sorts of bizarre reasons. (too long winded to explain here).

Thanks for the suggestion petkow: I had only tried the IMEI of the mobile in which it was going to be used.        Smiley

Anyway, trying from a different internet access point I got a different result.        Shocked

Sorry this voucher cannot be validated online: please call customer services on 0845 880 1234.

I have not had the chance to do so as yet, but at least it is some progress to get a number on which one can call !

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
twister32

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2010, 05:33:44 PM »

i received my Sim card few days back and i have to register on the simregister web site to get the £10 credit. i received the credit today after around 48hrs of registration. its great free Sim plus £10 of credit  Shocked
panda

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2010, 11:00:10 PM »

Hi,

After receiving the Sim i have to go the website www.simregister.co.uk with Sim number. After submission of detail, i have been advised to wait for 24 hrs. Next day I have received message from 3 saying thankyou for top up.

PD

Thanks for your reply panda, but unfortunately it doesn't work for my friend.  I have input her details for her on simregister, but the result every time is as follows:-

The IMEI and SIM numbers you have entered are not paired therefore cannot be validated online.        Huh

How did you, or others, get around this ?        Undecided

It seems very stupid to expect a SIM and an IMEI to agree - when they have not been sold together !        Roll Eyes

I don't have to enter any IMEI

PD

I
seanjoe

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2010, 12:55:52 PM »

i've ordered my sim from gomobile 2 days ago. will keep you all posted on what the situation is.
NewStarter

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2010, 09:59:41 PM »

I too got the credits after 48 hours of registration. Promised loads of free stuff expires 20th May.
mike

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 10:49:30 AM »

I too got the credits after 48 hours of registration. Promised loads of free stuff expires 20th May.

Did you get £10 credit like BJ, £10-22 as like mh, or £11 as reported by panda?    Undecided

NewStarter

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 12:03:54 PM »

Did you get £10 credit like BJ, £10-22 as like mh, or £11 as reported by panda?    Undecided

I got £10 credit. I have ordered another sim with my work address. The order did go through.. Hope to get it as well.. Smiley

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 02:28:22 PM by mobaholic » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: