Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to a new Moderator  (Read 7905 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: March 13, 2010, 02:33:39 PM »

I am pleased to announce that gemeni5093 has kindly agreed to serve the forum in the role of a board Moderator.        Smiley

He spends a lot of time on the forum, as members will see from the forum stats, where he appears as our 8th 'most time spent online' member.        Smiley

He has shown a good knowledge of Orange services, and we have agreed that he will start his work on the Orange callthrough board.  I have it in mind to add the Orange topup service board to his care later on, when that service comes back into operation.        Wink

Please join with me in welcoming him to his new role here.

Thank you.        Smiley

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 10:55:00 PM »

Smiley

sdp

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 03:27:02 AM »

I am pleased to announce that gemeni5093 has kindly agreed to serve the forum in the role of a board Moderator.        Smiley

He spends a lot of time on the forum, as members will see from the forum stats, where he appears as our 8th 'most time spent online' member.        Smiley

He has shown a good knowledge of Orange services, and we have agreed that he will start his work on the Orange callthrough board.  I have it in mind to add the Orange topup service board to his care later on, when that service comes back into operation.        Wink

Please join with me in welcoming him to his new role here.

Thank you.        Smiley

Hi gemeni5093,
Welcome to a new Moderator in this forum,
i want your comments about the Orange topup service,
sdp

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:41:26 AM by mobaholic » Logged
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 11:50:07 AM »

Hi gemeni5093,
Welcome to a new Moderator in this forum,
i want your comments about the Orange topup service,
sdp

You quoted what I said - but appear not to have taken any of it in !        Shocked

I have it in mind to add the Orange topup service board to his care later on, when that service comes back into operation.

I did that quite deliberately, because I could have put money on some retard asking him the question that he cannot answer.        Roll Eyes

gemeni5093 can no more tell you what is happening with the Orange topup service than I can: we are ALL waiting for Mikael to announce with what he is going to replace the old topup numbers.        Wink

See Mikael's post, reply #117, on the relevant thread       Wink

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 12:27:51 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
ganjbakhash

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 05:14:23 PM »

Congratulations to gemeni5093 and we really appreciate such people who are ready for the help to the forum members.

Thanking in anticipation to gemeni5093, for this responsibility.

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: