Fone Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:37:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling Pakistan  (Read 27542 times)
wali

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 08:18:44 PM »

Hi i have tried chilli talk last night.and it says zero pence per minute for pakistan mobile.i have talked for about 3 hours and still got 1 pound left.
Try this card from 6pm to 2 am really good.after 2 am it will charge u 3 pence for pak.

ganjbakhash

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 09:31:30 PM »

Hi i have tried chilli talk last night.and it says zero pence per minute for pakistan mobile.i have talked for about 3 hours and still got 1 pound left.
Try this card from 6pm to 2 am really good.after 2 am it will charge u 3 pence for pak.

wali now a days "Free Talk" is the best card for Pakistan. As 2 of my colleagues are using according to them it is not charging anything for first 50 minutes and after that 3Pence per minute there is no time restriction at all any time! Approximately it is giving 216 minutes!

But if chilli talk is not charging at all during 6pm to 2am and it is feasible for some one to call in those hours then again good offer!

Regards,

gb

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
wali

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 10:51:21 PM »

Thanks gb!
Chilli talk gives first100 minutes free.its quite worthy for 5 pounds.i will put a link later on.
Thanks
teledemi
Learner

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 12:05:39 AM »

Hi Wali, I just looked at the Chillitalk site and it says 5p to Pak landlines and mobiles.

Where does it say first 100 minutes free. I want to try it and just want to be sure.

cheers
Naz
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 08:00:32 AM »

Hi Wali, I just looked at the Chillitalk site and it says 5p to Pak landlines and mobiles.

Where does it say first 100 minutes free. I want to try it and just want to be sure.

cheers
Naz

here

dlR

wali

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 05:11:37 PM »

here

dlR

Thanks delaro you are a star.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 10:48:05 PM by wali » Logged
ganjbakhash

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 08:31:21 PM »

Thanks delaro u r a star.

wali you are not new on this forum now are you? As per forum rules the non recognized abbreviations are not allowed like "u" instead of "you" and "r" instead of "are". please edit your post and make it proper.

Regards,

gb

wali

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 10:49:10 PM »

I have already edited my post.Sorry you wont see that next time.
wali

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 10:54:36 PM »

Hello,
i have just saw vectone world website and found this"Vectone World is your other number, it allows you to make and receive calls from and to anywhere in the world for FREE. And with Vectone World on your mobile or PC you can receive calls to your personal Vectone World number from anyone using a Vectone product"
and good thing is that you can make calls to pakistan for free after downloading a software from vectone world website i.e

http://www.vectoneworld.com/
i am sure that will helpful for many of us.
thanks
petkow

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 11:49:22 PM »

This is a standard VoIP product. It allows you to download a standard soft-phone which can be used to make free VoIP calls to other Vectone soft-phones.
ganjbakhash

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 06:30:55 PM »

This is a standard VoIP product. It allows you to download a standard soft-phone which can be used to make free VoIP calls to other Vectone soft-phones.

Agreed with pekow! I have already used this product wali, there is no free option to call Pakistan from soft-phone to land lines or mobiles without a certain credit. I bought some credit as well and faced some problems and when I called their customer services problem was not sorted out very bad customer services support, and call quality and billing is rubbish!

Still Skype is the best VOIP in terms of quality.

Regards,

gb

teledemi
Learner

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2010, 05:20:43 PM »

GB, you mention above that "Free Talk" is the best card to Pakistan at the moment. Is it still the case....and more importantly, where can I get one.

Many thanks for your time

Naz
ganjbakhash

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »

GB, you mention above that "Free Talk" is the best card to Pakistan at the moment. Is it still the case....and more importantly, where can I get one.

Many thanks for your time

Naz

Still couple of my friends are using this are happy with this and available at the guy is selling cards on high street in London like news agents etc!

emperor123

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 01:44:50 AM »

Does anyone here have any experience of the card Sher Khan, Do they give the number of advertised minutes and do they expire after a few days?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: