Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:26:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incorrect email address !  (Read 7780 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: April 03, 2010, 10:59:40 AM »

A Scottish couple decided to go to Spain to thaw out during a particularly icy winter.  They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.   

Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules.  So, the husband left Glasgow and flew to Barcelona on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.  The husband checked into the hotel.  There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife.  However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Blackpool, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral.  He was a minister who died following a heart attack.

The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends.  After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date:  October 16, 2008

I know you're surprised to hear from me.  They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones.

I've just arrived and have been checked in.  I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you then!  Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. - hot down here!        Shocked

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Graham

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 11:33:52 AM »

Very good!!! Thank you for that one! Smiley Smiley Smiley
abidchand

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 10:17:11 PM »

nice one.
ganjbakhash

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 12:56:56 AM »

Funny, But little bit sadistic! is it real or a joke?

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »

cool  Grin

zaheer_khan

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 02:02:00 PM »

very nice
DevilKid

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 07:01:00 PM »

Haha... Nice one!!!
cartoon302

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 08:38:08 PM »