Fone Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:50:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free International Texts  (Read 37122 times)
Doondie

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2010, 07:39:56 PM »

To add on, the service [...] is BRILLIANT especially the SHARE option where an O2 number can be added on as well Smiley

Unfortunately, you should've said "was brilliant" and "could be added"... Undecided

[...] It is actually on the network that runs the txtandcalls service.       Wink

Is it not costly to run your own network? Huh

[...] Just noticed on the terms and conditions that one can send a maximum of 200 txts from an O2 number. However there are no access numbers for O2 Sad

It's never too late to read the T&C. Grin
Take a look a few posts up and you'll see why there are no top-up and access numbers for O2 customers any longer. The rest of the info on their website is simply outdated. It was a very good service indeed. Cry
Anyway, this thread is (or rather was) only about their former international texting facility. Wink
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 07:55:02 PM by mobaholic » Logged

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it!"

"Women for duty, boys for pleasure, melons for delight." (Persian proverb)
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2010, 07:54:07 PM »

It is a pleasure to see us agreeing tonight Doondie.       Smiley

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Doondie

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2010, 08:05:27 PM »

It is a pleasure to see us agreeing tonight Doondie.       Smiley

Pleasure's all mine. Grin

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it!"

"Women for duty, boys for pleasure, melons for delight." (Persian proverb)
razian97

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2010, 08:27:29 PM »

For anybody interested in the rival text service, topupsite has now moved to http://txtandcalls.com        Wink

hi mobaholic
how are you
i visited this website but i am unable to find any text topup number to send text from o2 .....it says you can send 200 Credits per day on 02
how i can send texts from o2 number using this rival service
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2010, 08:33:34 PM »

hi mobaholic
how are you
i visited this website but i am unable to find any text topup number to send text from o2 .....it says you can send 200 Credits per day on 02
how i can send texts from o2 number using this rival service

You can't razian97.  The service stopped working about a week ago I believe.        Cry

It is to their discredit that they haven't updated their website properly yet !        Roll Eyes

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
razian97

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2010, 08:36:17 PM »

You can't razian97.  The service stopped working about a week ago I believe.        Cry

It is to their discredit that they haven't updated their website properly yet !        Roll Eyes

thanks for reply....
gowtham326

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2010, 10:30:47 PM »

« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 09:44:42 AM by mobaholic » Logged
princearfan

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2010, 01:35:51 PM »

Free International Texts service is not reliable anymore but it still works sometime

regards
PrinceArfan
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: