Fone Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:20:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enjoy 2 meals for the price of 1  (Read 3579 times)
Sidd

« on: September 10, 2010, 06:12:37 PM »

Hi All,
Firstly let me clear one thing that whatever i am going to mention is not going to benefit me or promoting anything. Its all individual choice whether to go for it or just take as a info .

This info is for the people who fancy going out and exploring new restaurant and pub or dining fine restaurant. You can choose from a huge selection of independent restaurants, popular high street chains and family favorites.

You can become member of Hi-Life diners club for the price of £43.50 for a year and if you don't want to pay that then you can try free for two months by simply giving quote reference : FR00275219 by calling free no 08004584195 ( From the Republic of Ireland please call 015262463) and asking you want to try first. In that way you will get two months membership free and the best thing is if you call in the starting of the months then you can get three months free membership. For ex if you call on first week of September then your trial membership will be till end of Nov  and if you call even the last week of sept then in that case also your membership will be end of Nov.

End of the trial period you can cancel your membership without any charge and you can enjoy 2 meals for the price of 1 Smiley

For more info you can check the website : www.hi-life.co.uk

If you directly apply from the website then you won't get the trial period. You need to say you have been refereed by a friend and give the reference FR00275219 and say you want to Try first as some TRIAL period.

When i said i am not going to benefit anything because i am going to cancel my membership after my trial period.

I though this might be useful and big saving for the people as X-mas and new years are coming and from Nov onwards people tend to eat outside more Smiley

Enjoy your saving Cheesy

Cheers,
Sid

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: