Fone Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:42:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silly joke about Bill Gates and God  (Read 5205 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: April 24, 2010, 11:36:46 AM »

"Well, Bill," said God, "I'm really confused on this one.  I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell!  After all, you helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in the world, and yet you created that ghastly Windows.  I'm going to do something I've never done before.  I'm going to let you decide where you want to go!"

Mr. Gates replied, "Well, thanks, God.  What's the difference between the two?"  God said, "You can take a peek at both places briefly if it will help you decide.  Shall we look at Hell first?"  "Sure!" said Bill.  "Let's go!"

Bill was amazed!  He saw a clean, white sandy beach with clear waters.  There were thousands of beautiful women running around, laying in the water, laughing and frolicking about.  The sun was shining and the temperature was just perfect!

Bill said, "This is great! If this is Hell, I can't wait to see Heaven!"

To which God replied, "Let's go!" and off they went.

Bill saw puffy white clouds in a beautiful blue sky with angels drifting about playing harps and singing.  It was nice, but surely not as enticing as Hell.  Mr. Gates thought for only a brief moment and rendered his decision.  "God, I do believe I would like to go to Hell."  "As you desire," said God.

Two weeks later, God decided to check up on the late billionaire to see how things were going.  He found Bill shackled to a wall, screaming among the hot flames in a dark cave.  He was being burned and tortured by demons.  "How ya doing,' Bill?" asked God.

Bill responded with anguish and despair.  "This is awful!  This is not what I expected at all!  What happened to the beach and the beautiful women playing in the water?"

"Oh, THAT!" said God.  "That was the screen saver!"       Grin

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
cartoon302

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 12:07:33 PM »

Helpless Bill Gates  Shocked
ganjbakhash

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 07:45:31 PM »

What I deduct from this post is: "deceiving people is as deceiving yourself in reality".

Am I right MH!  Cool

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 08:01:29 PM »

What I deduct from this post is: "deceiving people is as deceiving yourself in reality".

Am I right MH!  Cool

I don't think I am qualified to answer that one for you ganjbakhash.        Cry

I entitled it a silly joke, because that is how I see it, rather than as anything profound.        Wink

Perhaps it's significance is more to do with how Bill Gates was SO used to looking at screen savers, that he stopped noticing that they were there.  He was deceived by looking, yet not seeing !        Undecided

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: