Fone Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:21:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Betamax and Dellmont clones NOT WORKING  (Read 27516 times)
seanjoe

« on: May 04, 2010, 09:23:19 PM »

Hi All,

I have encountered a problem with access to most of the betamax and dellmont clones since yesterday evening. has anyone else had this problem? I have never had a problem like this which has lasted 24 hours +. They don't have a good customer service, so any feedback on this interruption would be highly appreciated.

thanks
sean
petkow

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 10:38:04 PM »

No problem for me! Made quite a few calls today via Rynga and have logged onto 12voip. Which one are you having trouble with?
seanjoe

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 07:14:30 AM »

Having problems with rynga, 12voip, voipgain, call easy. Pretty much with all my accounts. Wonder why.
petkow

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 08:15:14 AM »

Usually an accounts problem on one is related to them all. Make sure you have not accidentally blocked a credit card payment, or have an expired card on file on one of the clones. In any case an alert should flash up when you login via the website. If you still have credit and freedays available, and can see these when you log on via the web interface, check if you can make phone2phone calls triggered from the website (i.e. not using the softphone client) or see if you can make calls via their access numbers.
seanjoe

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 09:09:31 AM »

Usually an accounts problem on one is related to them all. Make sure you have not accidentally blocked a credit card payment, or have an expired card on file on one of the clones. In any case an alert should flash up when you login via the website. If you still have credit and freedays available, and can see these when you log on via the web interface, check if you can make phone2phone calls triggered from the website (i.e. not using the softphone client) or see if you can make calls via their access numbers.

I'm not able to make calls via their access numbers. Nor am i able to log onto my account on the website, it just keeps saying user name error (error -4). this is the error on website access:

"Username and/or password incorrect (error 4).
Please double-check and re-enter. Switch off capslock.

Click here to go back to the login page"

So i cannot even log onto the accounts. i never have AUto topup so don't keep any credit cards on file.

are they targeting me?
petkow

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 10:52:35 AM »

I'm not able to make calls via their access numbers. Nor am i able to log onto my account on the website, it just keeps saying user name error (error -4). this is the error on website access:

"Username and/or password incorrect (error 4).
Please double-check and re-enter. Switch off capslock.

Click here to go back to the login page"
I take it you have tried from another computer as well. Not to be able to log on, means your accounts have been blocked. I don't think they are targeting you, but they do strange things without explanation from time to time, when they think they detect some fraud or misuse. Sometimes this is down to a simple error on their side. Unfortunately, they are hopeless to get a hold of, and any level of threatening letters doesn't escalate the problem solving. After all, at the moment they hold your prepaid credits, which you are not able to access. Simply put, they are in breach of contract. They either need to refund you your credits, or allow you to keep using the service as planned. 
i never have AUto topup so don't keep any credit cards on file.
I don't either, but they do remember credit card details by default I have noticed. This is a bad practice of theirs (and potentially dangerous)
are they targeting me?
I doubt it though ask yourself if they would have a reason to do so?

I presume this is unrelated but I also noticed that their own forum seems to be unavailable for non-registered users to view. I don't think this used to be the case in the past. See: https://forum.voipbuster.com
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 10:54:20 AM by petkow » Logged
petkow

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 11:02:51 AM »

Just out of interest... had you been using them to call Mikaels 03 service before all this happened? I have just noticed some problems on one of my accounts with them where I was doing just that. I am at least able to log on, but am unable to make calls as it says I am out of credit. However, I have actually been out of credit for several weeks, but until now I have still been able to make calls to free destinations as I still have freedays remaining. Huh 

Not sure if my problem and yours are related!
seanjoe

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 11:18:52 AM »

i am registerd with the voipbuster forum. have raised this there also. no response. have tried to raise a ticket wity rynga. i have got a ticket acknowlegement. hope they can help.
i have not been using mikael's 03 service. just calling direct from phone using access numbers.
seanjoe

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 11:29:59 AM »

Also, i guess if they don't reply back, I will have to start a dispute with my credit card company right? as all payments were made via card, and I'm not sure how much credit i have across my accounts, though they could be quite a bit though, as to avoid paying the transaction fee each time, i just used to purchase in 25 euro amounts.
andy

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 12:03:50 PM »

I think that one of the issues which perhaps doesn't help you is using the same credit or debit card to pay a number of accounts, especially if they aren't all in the same domicile.

Of course their algorithms shouldn't block accounts which are in credit and no fraud has been detected or payment failed, so try to get them to look at this

Although you're tempted by credit card chargebacks, I'd say resist this as long as possible, as they'll never accept you again as a customer after that.

If it gets resolved, think of a reseller account and fund only that, and do occasional transfers to your others
petkow

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 12:08:01 PM »

If it gets resolved, think of a reseller account and fund only that, and do occasional transfers to your others
Which one do you recommend for this Andy? And what is the minimum topup required these days onto the reseller account. 
andy

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 12:15:28 PM »

I'm not sure what the amount is. It used to be about €15 but was increased, possibly to 50 but may have decreased again

If you log in to your account and look for how to apply, it will say it requires a bank transfer or a couple of other methods, and may mention the amount
petkow

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »

Thanks. It looks like 15 Euros, but of course they want to see that you have topped up by at least 15 euros one of their chosen methods first. If doing it by bank transfer, they will do this for 10 euros, or 25 euros but not 15! How nice of them!

So Am I right in saying that once you are a reseller you can shift credit from that account to any one of their brands, and to any chosen username?
seanjoe

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 01:05:44 PM »

ok. i will definitely use a reseller account from now. so is that like that bestvoipreselling software, or what? not clear as to where to get these details from. they have about 70 euros of my money. hope this will not be a loss.
petkow

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 09:08:09 AM »

ok. i will definitely use a reseller account from now. so is that like that bestvoipreselling software, or what? not clear as to where to get these details from.
When you are finally able to log on to the website of your your brand, in the menu options that run down the LHS of the main page you will see an option which says "Local Agents" and below it something which says "Become a local Agent".
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:14:10 AM by petkow » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: