Fone Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:45:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O2 adds Simplicity to prepay  (Read 22834 times)
mobileman

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 01:07:47 PM »

The issue really isn't about what ganjbakhash said, as about it's appropriateness on a thread about prepay.   Wink

I probably should have removed his post, as it was badly worded at best, and totally misleading at worst.   Shocked

AFAIK there is no such animal as an "O2 simplicity unlimited text and calls monthly rollover contract", or if there is, I cannot find it on O2's website.   Wink

But even if I am mistaken, there should be nothing about contracts on this prepay thread to 'muddy the water'.   Wink

I am sorry that I did not point this our earlier, but I naively assumed that most intelligent members would see that he had misposted on this thread at best, even if he was not talking through his hat.   Wink

So I accept that it is my fault that his post remained, and I apologize that delaro and others seem to have been taken in by it.  Sorry dlR.    Cry

ganjbakhash

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 04:28:35 PM »

See my reply no #95 and the following ones as well.

dlR

Thanks Delaro! Your reply is really helpful for me! Actually I was away last month when you and other guys discussed here no #95 about the same issue that I asked last night. So I was not aware about those posts discussed on other thread. Thanks Again.

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
ganjbakhash

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »

The issue really isn't about what ganjbakhash said, as about it's appropriateness on a thread about prepay.   Wink
I probably should have removed his post, as it was badly worded at best, and totally misleading at worst.   Shocked
AFAIK there is no such animal as an "O2 simplicity unlimited text and calls monthly rollover contract", or if there is, I cannot find it on O2's website.   Wink
But even if I am mistaken, there should be nothing about contracts on this prepay thread to 'muddy the water'.   Wink
I am sorry that I did not point this our earlier, but I naively assumed that most intelligent members would see that he had misposted on this thread at best, even if he was not talking through his hat.   Wink
So I accept that it is my fault that his post remained, and I apologize that delaro and others seem to have been taken in by it.  Sorry dlR.    Cry

Yes Mobileman its true my question was not about prepay, but about O2 simplicity. I found only one thread titled  O2 Simplicity, I don't think so this was so irrelevant as you mentioned in your post! I am afraid.

In other case if you really feel that my post is on wrong place, you could remove my post to a relevant place, as you are moderator, and could give me a polite caution, that I have moved your post to the right place, as you mentioned as well!

The term "rollover contract" is not aliens word, is general term is being used in common.

Delaro did not got mislead he gave me the proper answer that I was looking for! MH did not touched my question because he got the point the answer is already given by Delaro, he used common sense. 

I wonder to read your remarks "badly worded at best, and totally misleading at worst". Are these not bit hard words mobileman?

Regards,

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
seanjoe

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 06:39:29 PM »

This sounds like a very good deal: £5 for unlimited texts.

However, there is also a good deal on topcashback for a 12 month deal on O2 on a 300 minutes cross net, with unlimited texts and unlimited landlines (if you choose that option). with the cashback of £50, this works out to roughly £6 per month.
So for £1 more, you get additional 300 minutes and unlimited landlines.
NewStarter

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2010, 12:37:21 PM »

However, there is also a good deal on topcashback for a 12 month deal on O2 on a 300 minutes cross net, with unlimited texts and unlimited landlines (if you choose that option). with the cashback of £50, this works out to roughly £6 per month.

Interesting point seanjoe.. worth considering this option when my contract runs out in two months.. hope they still have the cashback then.
petkow

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2010, 12:46:10 PM »

Does anybody know what the current list of extra's is for o2 contracts? I think it used to be:
Unlimited landlines
Unlimited o2 to o2
Unlimited internet
Is this still the case? Were there other options too, or is there anything new?
NewStarter

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 01:14:49 PM »

Does anybody know what the current list of extra's is for o2 contracts? I think it used to be:
Unlimited landlines
Unlimited o2 to o2
Unlimited internet
Is this still the case? Were there other options too, or is there anything new?

Now, it looks like they just have
Unlimited landlines
Unlimited o2 to o2

-NS
andy

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 01:14:57 PM »

Interesting point seanjoe.. worth considering this option when my contract runs out in two months.. hope they still have the cashback then.

it comes round once in a while, sometimes for only a few days, so will almost certainly have ended but perhaps come back again around then - keep your eyes open nearer the time, and maybe switch to 1 month Simplicity while waiting
BJ

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 04:12:49 AM »

Plus you get features like  caller display , call divert , at no extra charge.Even more reason for some people not to bother with a landline anymore.Ok if the person calling you only has a landline they might be reluctant to call you,but you could always ring them back out of your inclusive landline minutes,and if you needed a 01/02 number for any reason eg credit card application you could get a free one from www.sipgate.co.uk and divert it to voicemail.
NewStarter

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2010, 03:12:52 PM »

Plus you get features like  caller display , call divert , at no extra charge.Even more reason for some people not to bother with a landline anymore.Ok if the person calling you only has a landline they might be reluctant to call you,but you could always ring them back out of your inclusive landline minutes,and if you needed a 01/02 number for any reason eg credit card application you could get a free one from www.sipgate.co.uk and divert it to voicemail.

Hi BJ,
I had tried long back and could get 0845 number.
How to get a 01/02 number from sipgate?? Tried now to register with some other name, but they seem to offer only 0845/0870 numbers only in UK.

-NS
sai2414
Learner

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 04:08:39 PM »

SIMPLICITYTEXT: It offers unlimited cross-network texts for £5 a month.@

hi can i link this unlimited texts sim to my unlimited ll mobile so that i can use this texts to add minutes....thanks in advance.......
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2010, 04:14:55 PM »

hi can i link this unlimited texts sim to my unlimited ll mobile so that i can use this texts to add minutes....thanks in advance.......

What the heck is a "unlimited ll mobile" ?        Undecided

If you mean a mobile having unlimited landline calls, the answer should be yes.  You can link any text number to any landline or mobile number.        Wink

But this board is about mobile network developments, not about any SMS service per se.        Wink

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 04:20:24 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: