Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:18:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O2 Offering £5 a goal scored by England during the World Cup.  (Read 9893 times)
korny88

« on: June 02, 2010, 02:56:09 PM »

See www.o2goals.co.uk.

Only open to first 100,000 applicants.

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
moonandstar

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 03:13:32 PM »

Seems like a very good offer. England are likely to score at least 5 goals in the group stages so that's £25 of credit.
If they go all the way a potential 10-15 goals will most likely be scored by them. So that could ultimately mean £50 - £75 worth of free credit!!!

Come on England!!!!

Moonandstar.
ganjbakhash

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 05:19:47 PM »

See www.o2goals.co.uk.

Only open to first 100,000 applicants.

Really Good Offer Guys!

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
andy

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 06:51:09 PM »

something a bit odd is that the FAQ page gives the choice of tariffs as including Simplicity, but the page to order the SIM doesn't have such a slection

I called customer services to ask about this, and spoke to 3 people who haven't heard of this promotion, when all I wanted to find out was can the selected tariff be altered later

and I got cut off in the middle and am just thinking about another call

edit: spoke to someone else who had heard of it, and someone will call me back later

it may be that as Simplicity Pay & Go hasn't been launched to new customers, that's why it doesn't show as an option

it seems that swapping payg tariff option can be done w.e.f. the anniversary date in a month
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 07:02:05 PM by andy » Logged
BJ

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 12:50:34 AM »

Seems like a very good offer. England are likely to score at least 5 goals in the group stages so that's £25 of credit.
If they go all the way a potential 10-15 goals will most likely be scored by them. So that could ultimately mean £50 - £75 worth of free credit!!!

Come on England!!!!

Moonandstar.

You dont get free credit. You get a cheque sent to the registered address.

http://www.o2goals.co.uk/faqs.aspx#anchor14

http://www.o2goals.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.aspx
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:55:38 AM by BJ » Logged
ganjbakhash

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 07:06:18 PM »

I called customer services to ask about this, and spoke to 3 people who haven't heard of this promotion, when all I wanted to find out was can the selected tariff be altered later

LOL every second operator gonna give you different answer on a certain issue, in every Telecommunication company. Is it too difficult to update their agents, so they could provide the customers proper information? I don't know why they always not updated!

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
andy

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 11:20:44 AM »

As BJ observed on another thread, O2 Simplicity has now been launched on Pay & Go

and sure enough, it's possible to order this O2Goals SIM on it now - which it wasn't before

I don't know if I can be bothered to argue about getting my SIM switched to Simplicity at the start, rather than at a month's notice, on the grounds it became available a day or two after I ordered

so I ordered another SIM
reachmm

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 01:48:51 AM »

Has anyone tried using the above promo sim (world cup ) as o2 simplicity tariff Please?
Because i got a normal o2 sim which currently iam using for O2 international Family & Friends and i got a new o2 sim which is world cup promotional 5 pound for a goal.

Thanks!
petkow

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 07:13:05 PM »

I can guess the answer but I wonder if o2 are honoring the second goal against Germany in this promo? Wink After all it was blatantly a goal! Anyhow, in these cash strapped times, luckily for o2, England did rather badly!! Just 3 goals! Sad
korny88

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 09:19:17 PM »

William Hill were paying out for Lampard scoring against Germany, maybe O2 the same but highly doubtful! Roll Eyes

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
moonandstar

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 10:13:18 PM »

I can guess the answer but I wonder if o2 are honoring the second goal against Germany in this promo? Wink After all it was blatantly a goal! Anyhow, in these cash strapped times, luckily for o2, England did rather badly!! Just 3 goals! Sad

Make that 4 goals.
o2 just said they will honour lampards disallowed goal. This information came from their twitter page.

moonandstar
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: