Fone Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New calling service connecting Pakistan and UK  (Read 15149 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: June 25, 2010, 10:54:53 AM »

I have received a number of PMs from Abdul-Hafeez advising me that he has set up a new service connecting Pakistanis in this country to their families back at home.

Although he registered here back in November 2008, he has spent a lot of time in Pakistan, and has only ever made 3 posts here.  He tells me the following information:-

Dear sir
last few months i was in Pakistan and i was meetings with telecommunications companies for unlimited calls for Pakistan from England.
now i got response from worldcall company Pakistan where my uncle is manging Director.
i am old member of the fone forum and you are my big boss.that's why i want to share with you this information.

the package is:-
60£ advance and 20£ a month

they will give us a landline number from England but costumer will provide worldcall number from Pakistan they will change in local England number.
Now i am waiting for your best response and tell me how can i run this package for other people

yours sincerely
Abdul-hafeez

I queried the meaning of some of this with him, and he sent me the following clarification:-

Dear sir

yes sir 60£ is connection charges and 20£ monthly charges.

world call in Pakistan only offer this package.
if customer in Pakistan purchase a worldcal phone set.world call provide a phone number.e.g 0092424551....
when customer paid 60£ connection charges.world call provide the customer a landline number in England e.g 0203514....

if customer had a unlimited land line in uk they can use Pakistan 24/7 whole month in 20£.

thanks

He has also sent me the following:-

dear sir
i am happy you reply me.infact once i was  too much worried about Pakistan calling.that's why i introduce this package if some one need this package you can refer me.don't worry there is no kickback i receiving it just help if some one need this.
thanks
your sincerely
Abdul hafeez

I must make it clear that I have not tried this service, I do not endorse it, and I cannot vouch for it.
I am only posting this on his behalf because of his persistence.

If any members are interested, or want more details, please PM Abdul-Hafeez, NOT myself.        Wink

Thank you.        Smiley

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
ganjbakhash

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 05:00:42 PM »

Nice to Listen MH!

For your kind information this service is working since almost 1 year and I know some friends of mine are using this. They also asked me that if you want then they could give me the contact for that guys. As per their information there are some guys marketing this locally in local community without using any media, or any other publicity strategy they belongs to Green Street London, anyway whoever they are. But I am sure those guys are getting some commission from one off fee, not directly but may be from company (World Call)!

But when I checked its pros and cons what I found is £60/- connection fee one off and £20/- per month and you can call only on one number back home no anywhere else, further there is another restriction, you have to buy a connection from World Call only in Pakistan and that connection charges per month are almost £9/- So at the end you have to pay almost £30/- per month and unlimited (No FUP) calls on only one contact. That is not worth in any case, the O2 international friends and family offer was 10 time better than this i.e. only £5/- and any one number 5000 minutes, £10/- and 3 any numbers no restriction for World Call connection! Not wise decision to take this service any way.

Furthermore couple of months ago I received a marketing call on my BT number. They offered me £50/- One off and £15/- per month in this they were offering calls from any 3 numbers of UK could be any Mobile PAYG or any land-line and unlimited calls from these all 3 number to Pakistan at any number! This was unbelievable for me and I took their Office number and address and I told them you do not sounds genuine to me as long as I do not visit your office and setup I could not trust. That was in London So I sent one friend of mine to investigate they were not there. Then that guy called me again and asked me to get the service. So I replied that you gave me wrong address, you are not genuine he said my original address is on this web site and actually due to some matter of Tax savings we are concealing ourselves and doing marketing on phone only, but we are genuine. Then I replied him first impression is last impression its split milk for me. so sorry do not call me again. Later I heard from some one that they were really offering this sort of service. As I was not sure and did not tested myself then I did not recommended that to anyone. Just in case if the said service was true then, who gonna buy the World Call one.

I shared my experience if any one have more information they would be welcomed!

Regards!  
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 05:02:13 PM by ganjbakhash » Logged

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
Abdul-Hafeez

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 11:10:45 PM »

hi dear
maybe you are right but not 100% becz one is o2 family friend in Pakistan is closed last month on 23rd
2ND there is no commission and 3rd you are right its only a number in Pakistan world call but you can call Evey where in UK any mobile and any BT not as for as o2family friend from only one number
thanx
abdul
ganjbakhash

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 05:21:25 PM »

hi dear
maybe you are right but not 100% becz one is o2 family friend in Pakistan is closed last month on 23rd
2ND there is no commission and 3rd you are right its only a number in Pakistan world call but you can call Evey where in UK any mobile and any BT not as for as o2family friend from only one number
thanx
abdul

Hello Hafeez as I received your PM as well, it is true that O2 friends and family bolt on is closed but your mentioned service was also on when the O2 service was on I just tried to compare this with your one. Second thing I mentioned just say £20/- a month to call on only one number back home. This is still not worth for me if some one is interested I said welcome, brother. I am not here to give you the lecture about other services as many of cheapest services are available on this forum to call Pakistan.

Regards,

mn_shahid

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 04:08:09 PM »

hallow!!!
this company is a big cheater. when you take a connection to them they don't share full detail that how it will work. as i took service to them by paying £70. they said £50 will be the connection fee and £20 will be the fee for each month and this month they are taking advance. when they delivered the wireless handset in Pakistan of world call but it is not catching signals there. now the problem is the numbers they been using for taking orders are not working.some time completely off but other times if you try couple of times someone attend the call but when you try to tell them your problem they hang the call!!!
I know only one thing that people who are immigrant like we Pakistani wants too keep in touch with back home. they always keep finding different ways to call back home in cheap ways but many times there are blunders as it happened with me as well many times and I have nearly lost £1000 in these cases.
but after all want to tell they are still advertising on ARYNEWS channel. But please nobody should be trapped.
take care all of you be careful everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abdul-Hafeez

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 04:19:14 PM »

Dear brothers

I know the all of this connection.this is good on that time when no connection is working for Pakistan.i as well try to introduce but thanks ghanjbakhsh.but brothers this 2,3 ways are free talking in Pakistan.that's why i am not saying its bad.but i am saying it is not good at this time.
thanks
Abdul
ganjbakhash

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 07:08:14 PM »

Dear brothers

I know the all of this connection.this is good on that time when no connection is working for Pakistan.i as well try to introduce but thanks ghanjbakhsh.but brothers this 2,3 ways are free talking in Pakistan.that's why i am not saying its bad.but i am saying it is not good at this time.
thanks
Abdul

It is a BOLD step from you Abdul-Hafeez, as normally it is very difficult to accept the truth Shocked Because Truth is always sour  Wink

I appreciate your remarks Cool

mn_shahid Thanks on sharing your experience brother  Cheesy

Regards,

gb
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 07:10:40 PM by ganjbakhash » Logged

petkow

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 11:24:14 PM »

thanks

It is a BOLD step from you Abdul-Hafeez, as normally it is very difficult to accept the truth Shocked Because Truth is always sour  Wink

Huh Could one of you guys try and explain this a bit clearer? Are you trying to state that this was a good service in the past, but is no longer the case?
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 10:58:13 AM »

Huh Could one of you guys try and explain this a bit clearer? Are you trying to state that this was a good service in the past, but is no longer the case?

I thought I'm the only one who's confused... Wink

mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 11:19:40 AM »

You were not alone dlR.  I found myself thinking I should go around with a tea shirt saying BAIK !        Shocked

If anyone doesn't understand the joke, just ask.         Grin

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
srikanth.nuli

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 11:20:43 AM »

No No, I'm in Q already  Grin
petkow

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2010, 11:37:10 AM »

It looks like ganjbakhash might have understood! Perhaps he will enlighten us?

mn_shahid Thanks on sharing your experience brother  Cheesy
ganjbakhash

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2010, 01:20:43 PM »

It looks like ganjbakhash might have understood! Perhaps he will enlighten us?

LOL to infinity................. Grin

I think all of you seems quite confuse on Pakistani style of English...LOL... Grin Yes petkow I got all the story, though both mn_shahid and Abdul-Hafeez posts are quite ambiguous, but sure I understood them what actually they want to say Wink

In short Abdul-Hafeez sent many PM's to MH in order to post about the said service, and I replied with the information almost against the said service in my reply# 1. Then Abdul-Hafeez sent me a PM and was insisting that to use this service is still worth it, but I was not in the favor, as I know there are other services, hell of cheap are available on this forum. After that mn_shahid got the same service and was disappointed by the service providing company and service quality itself. Hence mn_shahid's post goes in the favor of my point of view, further Abdul-Hafeez also accepted that this service is no longer good and not worth it to use Wink

So I commended mn_shahid on writing down his experience that is in my favor and Abdul-Hafeez was appreciated on accepting the TRUTH... Wink

I hope guys this might be helpful for you to understand the story, just in case if still something is confusing? No worries I am hare to help you..... Grin

Regards,

gb

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2010, 02:15:57 PM »

Okay! I accept your epic version of this story Grin

(...) hell of cheap (...)

Would anyone like to confirm if this is an English phrase or 'Pakistani style of English' phrase?  Grin Cheesy

ganjbakhash

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2010, 02:31:11 PM »

Okay! I accept your epic version of this story Grin

Would anyone like to confirm if this is an English phrase or 'Pakistani style of English' phrase?  Grin Cheesy

You more than welcome delaro!

No doubt this story was revolving around one here that is gb...... Grin

Secondly "Hell of a" is well known structure in standard English like "Hell of a difference" "Hell of cheep" etc. its mean when there is too much discrepancy between two things while comparing in your phrases. I hope this might helpful for you!  Wink

Thirdly Pakistani style of English is one of the 54 styles of English are being used in the world is named as SING SONG by the linguistic department of Cambridge University! Pakistani Style of English (SING SONG) is one out 54 styles that had been recognized by the Cambridge University. I think this is enough to use this phrase : "Pakistani Style of English"  Wink

For any other thing I am here to help you my dear.......... Grin

Regards,

gb
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:33:22 PM by ganjbakhash » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: