Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:21:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week away  (Read 13926 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: July 03, 2010, 09:56:44 AM »

I am taking a week's holiday, so members may not see much of me here after today.

Please send any necessary PMs to Mikael, if making a fault report or query about pre-dial services, or to any of the Moderators if asking about any forum matters.  Thanks.

I hope to be back here sometimes next weekend.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
amitjajoo

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 10:17:35 PM »

Enjoy the sun while it lasts..........
srikanth.nuli

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 10:23:00 AM »

Hope you had a good week off for your holiday.

Welcome back, Mh.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 10:59:59 AM »

Many thanks to both amitjajoo and srikanth.nuli for their kind good wishes.        Smiley

It was indeed very sunny on the South coast.        Smiley

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
petkow

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 11:50:24 AM »

Yes... it's a relief to see you back MH! This place was getting a bit uncomfortably quiet! You could almost hear a pin drop!  Grin 
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 11:52:38 AM »

Yes... it's a relief to see you back MH! This place was getting a bit uncomfortably quiet! You could almost hear a pin drop!  Grin 

Thanks petkow.  It's funny how human nature sometimes says: "Better the devil you know !"        Grin

petkow

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 12:06:52 PM »

"Better the devil you know !"        Grin
Yes, better than the devil that you don't know.

Was the south coast full of unknown devils then?  Wink
waqar

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 01:05:46 PM »

Hi MH,
thankyou for my PM reply. it will help me a lot. welcome back.
thankx
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 01:39:16 PM by mobaholic » Logged
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 01:41:01 PM »

Yes, better than the devil that you don't know.

Was the south coast full of unknown devils then?  Wink

I am sorry that you found my remark so opaque.        Cry

I was referring to the 'devils' on this forum !        Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: