Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:54:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to 3 new Moderators  (Read 17629 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: February 07, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »

I am very happy to announce that, following my Farewell to ganjbakhash, 2 members have come forward and have volunteered to become board Moderators here.  I have also had discussions with a third, who has also agreed to serve.       Smiley

baz is quite new here, but has a background in the telecommunications industry. Members will know from his posts that he also runs his own services. He has kindly agreed to Moderate on the 03 and 0845 concurrent call call-through board, and to assist Graham on the Roaming & callback services board.

davegr has been with us for longer, and also has some sort of telecommunications experience. He has kind agreed to Moderate on the PAYG Mobile International Calling Service board, and also the Top-up Calling Service for Virgin Media Fixed Lines board.
In fairness to dgr, I should say that he does not have a Virgin Media landline himself, but he has been making use of the service from his O2 Simplicity contract.
Some experience of using the service seems better to me than leaving the board without a Moderator.

yoursinlove has been with us for some time. He does not have the background of the other 2 volunteers, but his lack of outside experience and knowledge is more than made up for by his keenness to serve. He has kindly agreed to Moderate on the Irish callthrough services board, and on the Text-through service for all networks board.
I should like to pay special tribute to his enthusiasm, as he left the choice of boards to me to decide, and was not put off when I made this selection for him, even though he has not had experience of using the services himself.  I know that he has already been reading up on them avidly ( and he has sent me very probing questions about the Text-through service for all networks, which I have forwarded to Mikael to answer. )

I give my warm welcome to all three, and would ask members to do so likewise. Please help all of them to settle in to their new jobs, and to 'learn the ropes'.       Wink

« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 03:36:24 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
moonandstar

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 04:33:45 PM »

Welcome aboard. If you have any questions or queries get in touch and I will be more than happy to assist in any way.

Moonandstar.
baz

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 05:53:28 PM »

Thank you for the welcome all. Happy to speak with anyone via PM if any issues and keen to learn the ropes from the experienced members of the forum.

Regards
baz

baz
srikanth.nuli

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 07:20:56 PM »

davegr and yoursinlove ... I appreciate you both in taking up the role as a moderator here when the necessity has come and at the right time.

davegr, I had seen many of your posts, thanks for your contribution and expect you to contribute the same way after taking up your new role.

Congratulations once again to all of you.

Regards,
Srikanth.
amitjajoo

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 10:22:30 PM »

All the Best guys  Grin

take it easy  Wink
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 02:04:19 AM »

Thanks for the welcome!

srikanth.nuli, thanks for your comments, time will tell ;-)
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 03:20:35 AM »

I welcome you guys in your new role and wish you good luck. It's good to see new volunteers willing to help each other.

dlR

yoursinlove

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 09:55:13 AM »

Hi Guys!

First of all, thanks to mobaholic for giving us opportunity to serve the forum, which is really very informative for me and for the members, who are not related to telecommunication.

And specially for giving a good introduction for all of us (baz, dgr and me). As far as the questions are concerned, I had few more about other board assigned to me. Huh
I kept to myself to discuss in future, not to give a new job to mobaholic (even though, he welcomed us for queries and help several times).  Smiley

Next, Thanks to all members, for welcoming us, looking forward to your guidance and cooperation.

And last but not the least, Welcome to new moderators, baz and dgr (my new role mates, ha ha) Grin

See you all in the field! Wink

KHAN
ash

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 09:52:41 PM »

Welcome buddies....
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 10:58:16 PM »

ReaLLY good job guyS, keep SpiRiT up, Many Thanks
princearfan

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 07:52:18 AM »

welcome welcome welcomeeeee Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up