Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZTE's Android Racer arrives on 3 network  (Read 5887 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: July 19, 2010, 01:37:02 PM »

The budget handset runs Android 2.1 Éclair and packs a 2.8-inch QVGA touchscreen with 240 x 320 resolution and a 3.2-megapixel camera into its 100g frame.

It retails at £109.99 with 3 or the handset can be obtained through a 24-month contract at £28 per month. This will provide 2,000 anytime anywhere minutes, 5,000 texts, 1GB Internet, 5,000 3-to-3 minutes and six months of free Spotify Premium.

The Racer comes with 256MB of internal memory and a 2GB micro-SD card and it can support cards up to 8GB in size.  Other features include an FM radio, accelerometer, GPS and Bluetooth.  Spotify Premium is integrated and the device is optimised for social networking with Facebook, Skype and Windows Live Messenger all included.

"The Racer is ZTE's next step in making smartphones available to the UK market at prices affordable by the majority of consumers," said Wu Sa, director of mobile device operations at ZTE UK.

"Mobile handsets using Android operating systems are taking a large share of the market and ZTE is investing in the innovative platform with Three to meet customer demand."

Users can purchase the phone on a pay as you go basis or on 3's latest ‘One Plan' contract.

Source:-   TheInquirer.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
nirma1230
Learner

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 07:39:03 AM »

i was using ZTE internet connection, its really nice but its give problem some time, and i have another problem that can i install mozilla in my mobile if yes how, plz guide me
Mobiles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: