Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:02:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: '3' change their T&Cs for number importing to Pre Pay  (Read 6373 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: August 02, 2010, 02:25:57 PM »

One of the good things about '3' Pre Pay SIMs has been that one could obtain a free £10 credit for importing a number into the account.  ( This was and is only available once per account. )        Wink

However, I guess that too many people have taken advantage of this, and having used the £10 of free credit ( e.g. on 2 months of data use via internet Add Ons ) have then binned their SIM.  This is all that I can think of to explain '3' changing their policy on this.        Wink

I arranged a port in a number to a new '3' Pre Pay SIM this morning, but although the £10 of free credit is still available, it is now subject to a restriction.  The rule now is that you have to topup, within 30 days of the number being imported for you, by a minimum of £10 - and the £10 of free credit will then be added on the 31st day.        Wink

But no topup, NO FREE CREDIT !        Shocked

Pity !        Cry

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 04:12:04 PM »

Is it known when it's been changed mh??

dlR

amitjajoo

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:13:35 PM »

Yeah.......when does this comes into effect ?  Undecided

mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 04:58:37 PM »

Yeah.......when does this comes into effect ?  Undecided

Amit is has already come into effect, as I posted.        Wink

Is it known when it's been changed mh??

dlR

No sorry, I wasn't told this dlR.        Cry

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
srikanth.nuli

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 07:52:57 PM »

One of the good things about '3' Pre Pay SIMs has been that one could obtain a free £10 credit for importing a number into the account.  ( This was and is only available once per account. )        Wink

However, I guess that too many people have taken advantage of this, and having used the £10 of free credit ( e.g. on 2 months of data use via internet Add Ons ) have then binned their SIM.  This is all that I can think of to explain '3' changing their policy on this.        Wink

I arranged a port in a number to a new '3' Pre Pay SIM this morning, but although the £10 of free credit is still available, it is now subject to a restriction.  The rule now is that you have to topup, within 30 days of the number being imported for you, by a minimum of £10 - and the £10 of free credit will then be added on the 31st day.        Wink

But no topup, NO FREE CREDIT !        Shocked

Pity !        Cry

At the end 3 has been able to suspect the abuse by many of its customers trying to take advantage of the offer and then leaving / not using 3 for which they might have changed this policy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: