Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:49:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O2 Simplicity cashback of £100  (Read 14245 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: August 24, 2010, 01:27:55 PM »

I have been waiting for the O2 Simplicity cashback to return to £100, and it is somewhat ironic that this has now happened - in the week when the new O2 callthrough has had its end announced, and the 07786 / 07537 numbers have been suspended.        Shocked
These 2 services were 2 of the 3 reasons why I wanted a Simplicity contract myself !        Cry

However, for those who want unlimited calls, with a FUP believed to be 12,000 minutes per month, this may well be a good opportunity to buy nonetheless.

The cashback offer is on both the topcashback and quidco websites.        Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
NewStarter

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 02:25:37 PM »

I have been waiting for the O2 Simplicity cashback to return to £100, and it is somewhat ironic that this has now happened - in the week when the new O2 callthrough has had its end announced, and the 07786 / 07537 numbers have been suspended.        Shocked
These 2 services were 2 of the 3 reasons why I wanted a Simplicity contract myself !        Cry

However, for those who want unlimited calls, with a FUP believed to be 12,000 minutes per month, this may well be a good opportunity to buy nonetheless.

The cashback offer is on both the topcashback and quidco websites.        Wink

Even I was waiting for this one to turn up. But unfortunately I didn't wait long enough I think. Finally ended up getting my contract extended 2 weeks back.. And stuck for another 18 months. Sad
BJ

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 03:27:44 AM »

£100 cashback offer now withdrawn. Shocked
Munz

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »

Hi Guys

I have just tried it again and the topup service is still working  Shocked
amitjajoo

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 11:29:55 AM »

Hi Guys

I have just tried it again and the topup service is still working  Shocked

We can understand your excitement based upon the realisation that the service is still working, however, this is not the correct thread to share it.

Please post in appropriate threads so that your post receives maximum attention/respect.
shahidukok

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 01:19:11 PM »

Hi,
This offer is now withdrawn. They offer £50 only now. But I placed anorder yesterday when it was £100. Will I still get £100 or just £50 since its £50 now
Regards
mku

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 09:00:28 PM »

Sorry but why dont you ask the company (where you placed the order) rather than posting your fears here - I would if I were you
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 09:10:10 PM »

True. I'd ask cashback provider and expect them to clarify the query within 14 days or what the cooling off period is.

dlR

shahidukok

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 03:29:35 PM »

Sorry but why dont you ask the company (where you placed the order) rather than posting your fears here - I would if I were you
I asked them . i didnt get any correct reply. They said to wait untill the amount to be credit in my bank account after 3 months. Only then I will come to know. The reason why I asked it here is that, this cash back offer from O2 used to be a lot fluctuating. It was changing from £25 to £50 to £200 to £50 t0 £100 to £25 to £100 again back to £50 and people where discussing about that through out the forum. Some people wre saying like they placed an order at £100 and they got £50 only. The whole point of forum is to share the ideas and knowledge. If you dont wanna do it you could keep silent. There are people who are ready to share experience with O2. Sorry to say this
mku

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 07:33:56 PM »

Hi
If it is topcashback, I have had good experience so far - it tracks at the higher amount later automatically even if it tracks at a lower amount initially - but this ( saying it will track lower initially and will be updated later ) will be mentioned clearly on their website even before you book - and I try and keep a printout of the website of the correct amount promised as of time of placing the order as things may change within hours - good luck anyway
bigb18b

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 11:26:33 AM »

its a great site thanks very much mobaholic
like u so much
vvd

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 12:05:02 PM »

Sad I am on £10 simplicity
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: