Fone Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:49:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call through service - Not Tested in all Networks  (Read 11552 times)
satandrive

« on: March 01, 2011, 02:12:18 PM »

Hi All,

This is my first new thread.

So moderators apologies if its not in the right thread and not useful.

I've used this service on O2 in the past, but now its not working.

(Can somebody test it on other networks and let me know if its working. thanks. )

This used to be 6 minutes of international call for free at a time.

http://www.incredicall.com/
mobileman

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 03:13:20 PM »

How can anybody test number which you have not specified?    Undecided

They will likely have different numbers for different networks, so knowing a number worked on another one would hardly help you in any case, would it?    Undecided

sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 11:03:33 AM »

When I dial the number : 0121 xxx xxxx as mentioned at the site (http://www.incredicall.com/index.html) at Step 1, it is asking for the PIN which I do not know. What next?  Cry

satandrive

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 11:11:44 AM »

Hi mobileman,

the number gets displayed on site it 0121 132 0050 and it used to work from O2 network now has stopped.

I've not tested on other network.

@sagarvijay: which network you testing on ?

thanks.
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 11:19:31 AM »

I tried it on O2 as well as T Mobile. It asks to enter the PIN number. Can some one PM to me the PIN number?
Vijay
mobileman

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »

When I registered on incredicall, I was neither given a PIN, nor asked for one.  So I can't help you sagarvijaykumar.    Cry

The number I got on Orange starts with 075890.  As this is now charged on Orange - see http://www1.orange.co.uk/service_plans/paymonthly/075890m.html - I don't care to find out if it works or not.    Wink

EDIT:  Having just dialled the 0121 132 0050 number, I was welcomed to a "C-line conferencing service", which does demand a PIN.
My inference from this is that incredicall no longer have access to inclusive numbers for making calls, and have moved to a conferencing service instead.   Cry

So the query by sagarvijaykumar seems to be pointless now.     Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 02:17:14 PM by mobileman » Logged
sagarvijaykumar

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 03:03:13 PM »

On request on satandrive, I just tried to test it on T Mobile and help him (and all). In that process, I got question about PIN number when I dialed the number so asked the same.

mobileman: I am sorry if my query was pointless.
mobileman

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 03:46:01 PM »

mobileman: I am sorry if my query was pointless.

There would have been some point to your query - if the service had not clearly changed.  Wink

Did you not notice the "Welcome to C-line conferencing service", before a PIN was requested?   Undecided

If you had mentioned that, it would have saved me from wasting my time and making a pointless call!  Huh

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: