Fone Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Offering free Facebook Access  (Read 5114 times)
NewStarter

« on: September 27, 2010, 05:36:39 PM »

UK mobile services provider Three has launched a new Facebook mobile website for its users, allowing them to access the social networking platform for free.

According to the company, the new 0.facebook.com is a extremely light-weight website which is designed in such a way that users will have free and speedy access to their Facebook profile any time they want.

The company said: “By sponsoring 0.facebook.com Three is enabling its customers to stay connected through Facebook with their friends and family from any mobile Web browser without incurring any data charges.”

The mobile site has been stripped of all graphics, such as photos, video and other media content. However, users wishing to upload or view photos and videos can do so, but then they will be charged according to applicable data charges.

The company has guaranteed that the new Facebook mobile site will continue to be free for one whole year.

Source ITPortal
ganjbakhash

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 05:45:26 PM »

That is true one fried of mine is using, FB, Skype and MSN free.

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
yoursinlove

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 12:57:32 PM »

Informative!
But I have got an Unlimited Internet package on three, but I would prefer to try 0.facebook.

KHAN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: