Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:02:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Very good value Samsung Monte (WiFi enabled) phone deal  (Read 10605 times)
Graham

« on: October 06, 2010, 10:06:09 PM »

The Carphone Warehouse offshoot, Mobiles.co.uk has a cracking cashback (or free gift, eg. HP Laptop,etc.) offer at the moment on the Samsung Monte. This phone offers HSDPA browsing, WiFi connectivity, GPS, a 3.0 inch touchscreen, a 3.15 Megapixel camera, and a built-in MP3 player. It is available for just £3.13 a month, after cashback. This offer is on a 24 month Orange Dolphin contract which gives you 300 x-net minutes, "unlimited" texts and 500 MB of data a month.

Moreover, by registering with the site Topcashback first and purchasing via their link, you can get a further £50 cashback. (ie. a monthly cost of just £1.05 a month, over the term, for a WiFi enabled phone!)

See link below:

www.mobiles.co.uk/samsung-s5620.html

Yes, cashback deals are a gamble, of course, but my own experience with this company has been positive:  I have received all cashback payments due from Mobiles.co.uk for my current contracts so far, as well as cashbacks due from Topcashback.co.uk.
Ragu

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 08:46:24 AM »

Good one, I bought one last week. As you can upgrade on month 23 that would make line rental nil/month. In addition, if you are a talker you can move sideways to Racoon 25 to make 3000 landine mins+ 400 cross network mins without loosing your cashback.
mike

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 02:15:04 PM »

Good one, I bought one last week. As you can upgrade on month 23 that would make line rental nil/month. In addition, if you are a talker you can move sideways to Racoon 25 to make 3000 landine mins+ 400 cross network mins without loosing your cashback.

I couldn't see any reference to being allowed to move tariff on mobiles.co.uk, even sideways.   Cry

Where did you see that Ragu?   Undecided

korny88

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 04:59:42 PM »

I couldn't see any reference to being allowed to move tariff on mobiles.co.uk, even sideways.   Cry

Where did you see that Ragu?   Undecided

Although it may not say so on their website, they did it for me, albeit from e2save, who run the same deal and are also part of the Carphone Warehouse. I ordered it online through topcashback and they called me to report some issue, and when that was resolved they changed the plan.

Get a UK 0870 number forwarded to a number in Pakistan or India or other countries.
leeds

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 12:35:40 PM »

thanks........
nirma1230
Learner

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 07:39:54 AM »

yes samsung is the best choise, i had the c100 on first time of samsung
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: