Fone Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:12:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: £100.00 Cashback iPhone 4 Contract Purchase  (Read 6226 times)
delaro
Global Moderator

« on: October 10, 2010, 09:48:27 PM »

£100.00 Cashback iPhone 4 Contract Purchase

e2save is offering £100 cashback on an iPhone 4 contract on any network.

E2SAVE CASHBACK can be earned simply by clicking through to e2save and then shopping exactly as you would normally on the e2save website. It is so simple.

e2save cashback is available through Top CashBack on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.

All members tempted by this offer should consider the risk of not receiving the cashback.

source: topcashback.co.uk/e2save/
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 09:50:46 PM by delaro » Logged

mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 10:17:27 AM »

Thanks for posting this delaro.        Smiley

It is doubtless wise to suggest some caution about receiving your cashback, though I know that both Graham and myself have received e2save cashback through topcashback in the past.       Smiley

It is essential, however, to order on a private PC ( not in a library ) so that you can clear all the cookies from your browser before logging in at topcashback and following their link to the website where you wish to make your purchase.       Wink

HTH.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 05:36:42 PM »

Thanks for posting this delaro.        Smiley

It is doubtless wise to suggest some caution about receiving your cashback, though I know that both Graham and myself have received e2save cashback through topcashback in the past.       Smiley

It is essential, however, to order on a private PC ( not in a library ) so that you can clear all the cookies from your browser before logging in at topcashback and following their link to the website where you wish to make your purchase.       Wink

HTH.

So did I. So far almost £400 in cashback through different retailers adn no problems at all. I mentioned it just to be on the safe side. Wink
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 05:40:27 PM by delaro » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: