Fone Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:44:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free SMS to India - IndyaRocks  (Read 6989 times)
NewStarter

« on: October 11, 2010, 04:08:29 PM »

I got this email recently. Looked good enough to share with the forum. Note that I haven't used this service myself. Hope it helps someone!!

Free SMS for International IR members
Dear  ********,

We are happy and proud to inform you that Indyarocks SMS is now faster and more reliable. So you can enjoy the Unlimited free SMS, Group SMS and Schedule SMS features.

NEW: Indyarocks introduces new international SMS. Now your friends in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan can register their mobile numbers to send unlimited SMS to you and other friends in India. Do not forget to INFORM your friends and family members living abroad.

Did you know? More than 55 Lakh people across India enjoy the Free SMS service on Indyarocks.com. We thank you for all your support in making Indyarocks one of the leading Social networking sites in India.

Do login to your account today. We look forward to seeing you.

Your
Indyarocks Team
amitjajoo

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 05:31:42 PM »

I have been using this one for a long time now and is happy to recommend to all. This was only available to register for Indian no. uptil this email. But now users can register with their UK no.'s so will be handy to people here.  Smiley
amitjajoo

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 05:32:17 PM »

BTW, there is also www.160by2.com doing the same thing, if anyone is interested.
Kamran_06

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 10:00:52 PM »

This is really a good service and the text sent is very instantly received back in India..

Mohd.Kamran
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 10:07:26 PM »

This is really a good service and the text sent is very instantly received back in India..

Mohd.Kamran

Hi Kamran!

It would be handy for some members to know which service you are refering to.

dlR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: