Fone Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:05:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free 10 minutes calls to India everyday  (Read 11870 times)
ash

« on: October 13, 2010, 09:02:41 PM »

Vectone is offering a free sim with free calls to India for 10 minutes everyday till the end of this year. No top-up is required. Delivery of sim is free as well, so you have nothing to lose at all. Grab it while it lasts-
Vectone
petkow

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 09:33:00 PM »

Nice find. Thanks. I am not sure what the 'extras' are in the URL above but this one has all the other stuff trimmed out.
http://www.vectonemobile.co.uk/onlineoffer/vmukgglindia.aspx
Is that a referral code by any chance?
getcopy

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 11:06:34 PM »

petkow is right about the referral code. I too have seen these links with referral code in some other sites.
srikanth.nuli

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 11:21:40 PM »

Dear Blue_Max,

Even though you might feel frustrated for the call to cut off in the middle of the conversation but you got to remember that daily 10 minutes allowance is being provided to you free of cost for which you are not paying any money at all.  Grin

Regards,
Srikanth.
getcopy

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 10:21:52 AM »

Sorry if my question sounds silly, but will get any probs by using a link with referral code?!
No probs for the one who is following the link containing referral. petkow refered to main part of the url which is sufficient enough to navigate to correct page. The url with referrals will be different for different sources, and might be used by spammers.
ash

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 05:41:15 PM »

Nice find. Thanks. I am not sure what the 'extras' are in the URL above but this one has all the other stuff trimmed out.
http://www.vectonemobile.co.uk/onlineoffer/vmukgglindia.aspx
Is that a referral code by any chance?
I got the link from a vectone advertisment on sify.com, which is an Indian website with news and current affairs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: