Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:05:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O2 unveils £10 international calling bolt-on deal  (Read 40045 times)
BJ

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2010, 08:53:57 PM »

o2 is giving the 3000 minutes fnf again Smiley

Your a tad late telling us  Grin

Their is already a long thread on this very subject  which has been running for a while now Wink

See http://www.foneforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1761.0.html
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 08:56:31 PM by BJ » Logged
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »

You are totally right BJ.       Smiley

But I would rather have 2 members post a topic, than risk it being omitted.  Wouldn't you ?        Undecided

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 09:09:07 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Goodman

I hope I didn't brain my damage

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »

Yes this is a shame but not exactly unexpected. The Indian Government still does not allow DID's to be sold on the open market.
I take it you have not read any of the OP, the thread or the linked o2 page that talks about this service?

Lets hope some day they will allow it.

everything that can go wrong will go wrong
BJ

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2010, 09:26:46 PM »

You are totally right BJ.       Smiley

But I would rather have 2 members post a topic, than risk it being omitted.  Wouldn't you ?        Undecided

Huh I was merely pointing it out to save members time as the first thread on the subject  contains lots of useful info.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2010, 09:29:46 PM »

Huh I was merely pointing it out to save members time as the first thread on the subject  contains lots of useful info.

Yes no problem BJ,  I agree with you.       Smiley

« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 10:56:16 AM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
petkow

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2010, 05:14:45 PM »

Huh
So why not merge them now?
petkow

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2010, 05:19:45 PM »

how can u say calling cards are cheaper.they r really expensive for pakistan.o2 boltone would have been a great option but.........
I think he is actually trying to say that this bolt on is cheaper than prepaid calling cards (not the other way around). i.e. 3000min for £10 is cheaper than most(all?) telephone cards available. It does actually work out as amazingly good value for prepaid users, as if you are using a calling card from a prepaid mobile, you still have to think about the cost of calling the access number. With this, it's all thrown in!

mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2010, 10:57:27 AM »

Huh
So why not merge them now?

Have done now !       Smiley

pease

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 11:46:27 PM »

Hi. any one know if any of Mikael's  Irish service work with this international bolt-on or any other callthrough. Thanks.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2011, 12:12:15 AM »

It wouldn't let me add any of Mikael's Irish numbers. I haven't tried with anything else.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: