Fone Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:18:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vodafone introduces new PAYG rewards  (Read 7041 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: November 08, 2010, 04:26:54 PM »

Operator launches two new prepay tariffs

Vodafone has introduced two new rewards for PAYG customers using the web and making international calls, called ‘Vodafone freebees’.

The new benefits, which coincide with a £10m marketing campaign, will allow the operator’s PAYG customers to choose from two new tariffs, ‘TopUp and Get Text and Web’ and ‘TopUp and Get International’.

The new price plans are aimed at giving customers more when they top up.

The ‘text and web’ plan gives customers texts and internet access everytime they top up.  Meanwhile the ‘get international’ plan gives customers free international calls.

TopUp and Get Text and Web

Top up
 You get
 Vodafone gives you an extra

£10
 £10 credit
 300 texts and 500MB web access

£15
 £15 credit
 500 texts and 500MB web access

£30
 £30 credit
 3000 texts and 500MB web access

TopUp and Get International

Top up
 You get
 Vodafone gives you an extra

£10
 £10 credit
 60 international minutes

£15
 £15 credit
 100 international minutes

£30
 £30 credit
 240 international minutes

Source:-   MobileToday.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 06:28:43 PM »

I have already added "Get international" to my phone and I can confirm that you call the Irish 0700 call-through using the free minutes.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
seanjoe

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 01:24:59 PM »

I have already added "Get international" to my phone and I can confirm that you call the Irish 0700 call-through using the free minutes.

Mikael, not sure why we would need the 0700 irish call through, if we are anyway getting free minutes to any destination. so for example, if i wanted to call india, i could call india direct with the int. minutes right?
mobileman

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 01:32:40 PM »

Mikael, not sure why we would need the 0700 irish call through, if we are anyway getting free minutes to any destination. so for example, if i wanted to call india, i could call india direct with the int. minutes right?

So how would you call UK 0845 numbers through your international minutes then seanjoe?    Undecided

mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 07:37:44 PM »

Quite apart from the 0845 idea, it is actually quite useful to be able to call Orange numbers off-peak.  That is certainly a lot cheaper than paying for Vodafone's P-A-Y-G. X-net tariff rates !       Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: