Fone Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:21:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Apple iPhone 4 as seen in Channel 5  (Read 19828 times)
wicky

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 01:33:38 AM »

HI shahidukok
I did as you said in your first starting post, and I have pasted the following from your reply number 3,

"I am ready to pay that money but I have already used all of ma friend for getting my iPod. Please use my referral link so that both of us will get 1 referral credit ."

This means the new account holder when he accepts/ purchases he will get 1 point, but the meaning of referral which I understood is you get the points for what you refer and they (your referrals) purchase something.

But after purchasing Homestead website builder my account is still 0, and the message appears

"You have successfully completed your offer, now visit the Refer Friends page to start getting your referrals."

Could you please put some light on it.
I am waiting for your reply to proceed with this.

Wicky
shahidukok

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2010, 02:13:23 AM »

Hi wicky.
Thankyou for signing up. When I started using my account , some of my referrals took a few weeks before they got credited on my account. It depends on what offer you took.
Homestead says the following condition to complete that offer

To complete this offer sign up to the 30 day free trial and build a website. You must not cancel immediately or the offer will be revoked. A credit card is required to complete this offer and virtual/prepaid cards are not permitted. If you sign up without a credit card you will not be credited.
May be you need to complete the full trial period. I havnt done the full Homestead offer before.
I got my account credited within a couple of days itself when I signed up using one of my friends referral link. I hope it will be credited within some days.in the mean time you could start referring your friends

andy

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »

That company mentioned in newsnight was actually running a website by the intention of getting referrals for their own freebiejeebies account. Any one clicks on their website was linked to the referral link of their freebiejeebies referral link and they managed to get hundreds of referrals. It was them who broken the privacy law but the actual freebiejeebies website still runs without any legal issue.

That is an absolute load of bollocks, completely untrue.

The operation described in the Newsnight article you linked to pre-existed freebeejeebies by several years, and indeed is said to have pioneered this method, so it is quite impossible for it to have been an affiliate for or otherwise dependent on freebeejeebies.

The alleged privacy breaches, the millions of emails, I mentioned earlier took place before freebeejeebies even existed.

Thus, your previous comment as seen on TV, specifying BBC Newsnight, and this comment above, are passing off one operation as another, trying to imply that the BBC supported this rather than merely reported another, and that is deception.

Sorry, but there is no simpler way to say this - in your comment featuring this in BBC as well, you are lying.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 02:22:05 PM by andy » Logged
andy

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2010, 02:18:15 PM »

Why did you just mentioned about BBC news night?

You adduced it.
wali

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 10:19:28 PM »

Hi
this thread should be removed completely.This is just untrue and totally crap.Just misleading the users.It does not happens what shahidukok said in his starting post.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: