Fone Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:42:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Funny Happening with 03 Top-up Calling Service.  (Read 8146 times)
yoursinlove

« on: December 07, 2010, 05:15:08 PM »

Hi Guys!
(First of All, I am not sure, where to place this, so it may be moved, edited or even Deleted, if not suitable).
I want to share a Funny happening (Not for me!!!) with members regarding Mikael’s 03 Top-up Calling Service.

The members using this Service must be aware, during this call, system makes a sound (something like SSSHHH) and announces accumulated units after sometime (I think after every minute).

Yesterday, I started two calls and put my mobile on a shelf in my office behind the books. During lunch break my Boss, came and listened the voice, he felt suspicious and tried to see the source, but couldn’t find.
(I didn’t have any idea, that the B.T’s complete setup is also close to that shelf.) Shocked

So he called B.T. to come and check his office because of ‘Some Suspicious Voices’ near the B.T. wiring.
When we (the staff) came back from lunch, he was in bad condition, because he is Diabetic and Hypertension patient. He told us about that Strange voice (Mikael’s Top-up Service Voice) and informed us that B.T. fellows are coming to detect the source of that voice and he is thinking to inform police as well.
Rest, I would not prefer to share with you, ha ha! Embarrassed

KHAN
srikanth.nuli

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 06:05:22 PM »

hahaha

were you sending this message from jail ?  Grin
Goodman

I hope I didn't brain my damage

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 10:59:30 AM »

aha  nice. Hope next time you will use volume zero and mute for mic. only if you are not in prison hehehehehehehe.

everything that can go wrong will go wrong
yoursinlove

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 12:16:28 PM »

hahaha

were you sending this message from jail ?  Grin

Alas! What have you reminded!!! (would that, message sending service would be there.....!!!)

aha  nice. Hope next time you will use volume zero and mute for mic. only if you are not in prison hehehehehehehe.

He thought someone is trying to bug him and I think he had fight with his wife as well (my personal observation, ha ha) Embarrassed
Believe me, it's better to be there in Jail or Prison than having a Boss like ... Wink

Guys!

I left the next words for you, I am still working under that boss, and because most of you would be aware the two key rules to become a successful subordinate/employee.

Rule No. 1: Boss is always Right!

Rule No. 2: If Boss is wrong, See rule No. 1

I hope you understand.  Grin

KHAN
mobileman

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 02:57:06 PM »

I left the next words for you, I am still working under that boss, and because most of you would be aware the two key rules to become a successful subordinate/employee.

Rule No. 1: Boss is always Right!

Rule No. 2: If Boss is wrong, See rule No. 1

I hope you understand.  Grin

I have to applaud your sense of humour yoursinlove.    Smiley

ganjbakhash

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 04:33:30 PM »

LOL...... Grin

Quite funny experience...... Grin Grin Grin

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
Goodman

I hope I didn't brain my damage

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 04:39:54 PM »

heheheheh nice one. try this which I do everyday. Pray to the God that instead of you going to Prison let go to the prison so you can have lovely time at work Smiley

everything that can go wrong will go wrong
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: