Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:08:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EasycallstoIndia.Com  (Read 13675 times)
amitjajoo

« on: December 14, 2010, 03:12:21 PM »

Got a Text from them. Below is the content :

"Hi Buddy, free calls to India from O2, dial any no. b/w 07624 297 829-59, works only weekdays 8am to 6pm. Cheers www.easycallstoindia.com"

I have not tried this yet so don't know if it works or if it is indeed free.

I just wanted to share for everyone's benefit.  Wink
mobileman

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 04:24:04 PM »

Got a Text from them. Below is the content :

"Hi Buddy, free calls to India from O2, dial any no. b/w 07624 297 829-59, works only weekdays 8am to 6pm. Cheers www.easycallstoindia.com"

I have not tried this yet so don't know if it works or if it is indeed free.

I just wanted to share for everyone's benefit.  Wink

Thanks for the information amitjajoo.   Smiley

I know nothing about this outfit, or about whether the access numbers are genuine.  However, the number range should be inclusive for O2 users.   Wink

However, the texts should come with a wealth warning for the sake of Giffgaff users, who will find 076 numbers treated very differently from other users on the O2 network.  According to http://support.giffgaff.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/552 "All 076 voice numbers will be charged at a per minute rate of 20p per minute (minimum charge 20p)."   Huh

So those on Giffgaff be warned and stay away!   Wink

Alssayh

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 06:30:05 PM »

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 08:12:08 PM »

There's also a sister website mentioned on their site:

http://www.free-call-to-pakistan.com/

sdp

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 02:46:56 AM »

hi,
i used this number from my orange contract since 16 November, 2010.it is inclusive from my orange for Pakistan 8am to 6pm (Mon to Fri).but it was stop working for Pakistan from last week.it is still working on both Orange & O2 network for other destinations.
sdp
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 03:19:24 AM by sdp » Logged
amitjajoo

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 05:52:08 PM »

Thanks for the information amitjajoo.   Smiley

I know nothing about this outfit, or about whether the access numbers are genuine.  However, the number range should be inclusive for O2 users.   Wink

However, the texts should come with a wealth warning for the sake of Giffgaff users, who will find 076 numbers treated very differently from other users on the O2 network.  According to http://support.giffgaff.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/552 "All 076 voice numbers will be charged at a per minute rate of 20p per minute (minimum charge 20p)."   Huh

So those on Giffgaff be warned and stay away!   Wink

Well, I guess they have specifically mentioned O2 in the text so there is no reason for GiffGaff or Tesco users to believe that they are included too. However, having said that, as you rightly pointed out its always wise to check before using.  Grin
ganjbakhash

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 12:00:46 AM »

Well, I guess they have specifically mentioned O2 in the text so there is no reason for GiffGaff or Tesco users to believe that they are included too. However, having said that, as you rightly pointed out its always wise to check before using.  Grin

You quite right amitjajoo, but mobileman's opinion is also not wrong in long run as GiffGaff is a child network of O2.   Wink

Wanna Change The World? Change Yourself!
mobileman

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 09:44:22 AM »

You quite right amitjajoo, but mobileman's opinion is also not wrong in long run as GiffGaff is a child network of O2.   Wink

Excuse me ganjbakhash, but I haven't expressed any opinion, so how can mine not be working?   Huh

I posted the fact that Giffgaff charge for all 076 voicecalls, unlike the parent network, so what opinion is it that isn't working?    Undecided

ganjbakhash

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 01:13:27 PM »

Excuse me ganjbakhash, but I haven't expressed any opinion, so how can mine not be working?   Huh

I posted the fact that Giffgaff charge for all 076 voicecalls, unlike the parent network, so what opinion is it that isn't working?    Undecided

Excuse me mobileman  Shocked Shocked Shocked Please if you do not mind and read my words again, I wrote in your support not against you.  Roll Eyes

I think you can not distinguish between these two words WRONG ad WORKING so again it is not my fault. Please contact to a qualified optician .  Undecided

Regards,

gb

mobileman

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 03:15:51 PM »

ganjbakhash you are right that I misread your post and thought you had said my opinion was not working.  It was a strange trick that my eyes played on me earlier this morning.  For the sake of peace, I offer you my apology for that.    Smiley

However, your choice of the word "opinion", when all that I had posted was a quote from the Giffgaff charging information, was itself a strange one, and possibly contributed to the confusion generated.    Cry

When I offer an opinion, I don't mind a report that it is wrong, misguided, or whatever.  I do object, however, to factual information being mislabelled as an opinion.  Perhaps if I need to go to the opticians, you could well invest in a dictionary which distinguishes between the meanings of opinion and fact.   Wink

amitjajoo

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 06:01:11 PM »

Guys......we have had enough laugh for the day.  Grin Grin Grin

Lets now get back to the topic and make some constructive contribution  Wink
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 08:18:52 PM »

Guys......we have had enough laugh for the day.  Grin Grin Grin

Lets now get back to the topic and make some constructive contribution  Wink

Thanks for your well intentioned concern Amit.       Smiley

I believe that both mm and gb are big enough to let the matter drop and to move on.       Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Graham

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 05:22:45 PM »

Are any other destinations possible on this service, apart from India and Pakistan? I have tried using it on O2 to several countries but have had no joy in making a successful call. I keep getting the same message: 'We're sorry. Calls to this country are not permitted.'
ganjbakhash

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 05:25:25 PM »

ganjbakhash you are right that I misread your post and thought you had said my opinion was not working.  It was a strange trick that my eyes played on me earlier this morning.  For the sake of peace, I offer you my apology for that.    Smiley

However, your choice of the word "opinion", when all that I had posted was a quote from the Giffgaff charging information, was itself a strange one, and possibly contributed to the confusion generated.    Cry

When I offer an opinion, I don't mind a report that it is wrong, misguided, or whatever.  I do object, however, to factual information being mislabelled as an opinion.  Perhaps if I need to go to the opticians, you could well invest in a dictionary which distinguishes between the meanings of opinion and fact.   Wink

You more than welcome mobileman   Grin All is well....... Wink

Now your explanation is quite productive and positive, that I like! Anyway I felt suitable use of word "Opinion" when talking purely about O2 and referring giffgaff as a fact, so you are also not wrong at your end as you stated a fact and passed a reference from giffgaff not from O2.  Wink

Thanks for your reply!

Regards,

gb

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: