Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:10:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 guesses !  (Read 7548 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: February 10, 2011, 03:40:26 PM »

Any guesses where the following is displayed ?         Undecided

Upgrading the forum...
Don't worry, we will be back shortly with an updated forum. It will only be a minute Wink.

Some minute: it has been shown for nearly 2 weeks now !        Shocked

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 04:15:13 PM »

Based on that I have registered telecomsforum.co.uk and it should be pointing to this forum soon. Hopefully people will try the different name.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
yoursinlove

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 06:18:09 PM »

I got this message, when I clicked on the following link: 'Re: Introducing the Irish 0818 callthrough service' in Irish callthrough service

I started a thread on the calls from your mobile board on the 26th April here.

Pointing to this link: http://www.telecomforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3660.0

KHAN
BJ

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 09:04:43 PM »

Based on that I have registered telecomsforum.co.uk and it should be pointing to this forum soon. Hopefully people will try the different name.

A Nifty Idea ! Grin
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 11:26:50 PM »

A Nifty Idea ! Grin

nifty LOL Grin Grin

mobileman

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 06:54:54 AM »

There is a saying that "if it looks like a duck, moves like a duck, and sounds like a duck, there is a good chance it *IS* a duck!"

To parody that, applying it to the 'no-longer-nifty site', perhaps it should become:- if it looks like a lemon, smells like a lemon, and is acid like a lemon, perhaps it's a lemon!   Shocked

Grin  Grin  Grin

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 06:56:31 AM by mobileman » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: