Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:26:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I do with 6000 free texts allowance on 3 PAYG  (Read 7414 times)
kaku

« on: February 17, 2011, 03:31:32 PM »

Not sure I am posting in the correct sub-forum, but this one seemed to be the most suitable to me.

I have two 3 UK SIMs at the moment - both on 'PAYG on 3' tariff and I applied the £10 All-in-one-10 Add-on, which gave me 500 Meg, 100 mins and 3000 texts.

Whilst I have exhausted (or will exhaust) the data and minutes, I can't seem to find any use of the nearly 6000 texts I am left with.

Going though the SMS top-up service sub-forums (I haven't used that service for a while even when it was working), I have noticed that the service is almost dead now and more noticeably there were already problems with using this service on 3 UK.

The text through service (which requires SMS top-ups AFAIK) also doen't seem to work with 3 UK texts. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

So, what can I do with 6000 texts, I don't have to send these texts to anyone, the first 3000 expire in 6 days and the remaining expire after three weeks.

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 04:08:23 PM by kaku » Logged
ayubkhan

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 11:57:27 PM »

I am also suffering from the same problem.
kaku

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 10:33:00 AM »

Can some senior forum members help us on this please.

Any slight clue pointing to a sub-forum or a thread on here will also be helpful.
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 10:51:15 AM »

Hi guys!

I'm sorry but AFAIK at the moment there is no benefit in having so many texts apart from the social aspect. I'd be very surprised if there were any such services appearing in (near)future.

HTH

dlR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: