Fone Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:36:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Try free internatio​nal calls during the cricket world Cup  (Read 11164 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: February 25, 2011, 08:34:29 PM »

Dialacode have emailed me to inform about a special offer they are making during the cricket world cup ( whenever that may be ! )

Use Dial-a-Code from your existing T-Mobile, Orange or Three Pay Monthly* & Pay As You Go phone and save money on all your international calls. Right now you can even try our service absolutely free for 10mins when you call 290029. After that, to keep making cheap calls at our everyday low rates go to www.dialacode.com.

*Offer ends 03/04/2011, and is available for 10mins per customer († 5mins only to Ghana, Nigeria & Uganda ) from time of connection to our access code.  Excludes users of previous free offers on access code 290029.  Dial-a-Code reserves the right to amend the offer period or terms.  Fair usage policy applies &. Dial-a-Code is available on all T-Mobile & 3 SIM cards & on Orange Pay-As-You-Go only.  For a list of available destinations and for full terms go to www.dialacode.com © CTI Ltd 2011

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
srikanth.nuli

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 06:22:32 AM »

The Cricket world cup is on in the Sub Continent now  Grin
BJ

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 09:01:51 PM »

The World Cup runs from 19/2/2011 to 2/4/2011. Wink
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 10:09:47 PM »

Dialacode have emailed me to inform about a special offer they are making during the cricket world cup ( whenever that may be ! )

Big sports fan eh? Cheesy
yoursinlove

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 02:07:48 PM »

Cricket is as popular in sub-continent as Football here!
And as the worldcup is going on, even here, you can ask the fixtures dates and current favourites from anyone belongs to that area.

Just for the information, India and Pakistan are the most favourites (waiting for the matches Australia vs. Pakistan and India vs. South Africa for confirmation).

May be out of topic (but informative, ha ha  Grin).
Moderator look into it! Wink

KHAN
yoursinlove

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 02:16:30 PM »

Now about this offer, Free first ten minutes are good (because they are Free  Grin), but rest (as far as the sub continent is concerned):

India          3p
Bangladesh  5p
Pakistan      8p

A bit Expensive Undecided, still some people are using because of TV ads and posters on shops and don't have other options (Except calling cards).

KHAN
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 02:38:21 PM »

Now about this offer, Free first ten minutes are good (because they are Free  Grin), but rest (as far as the sub continent is concerned):

India          3p
Bangladesh  5p
Pakistan      8p

A bit Expensive Undecided, still some people are using because of TV ads and posters on shops and don't have other options (Except calling cards).

I think your post is a little misleading.       Cry

The free offer is *only* on the 290029 shortcode AFAIK, so posting about 5p and 8p numbers is this thread could mislead readers into thinking they too are free for the first 10 minutes.        Roll Eyes

Please keep this particular thread to discussion of 290029 alone.      Wink

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:24:13 AM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 05:19:02 PM »

I think your post is a little misleading.       Cry

The free offer is *only* on the 3p 290329 shortcode AFAIK, so posting about 5p and 8p numbers is this thread could mislead readers into thinking they too are free for the first 10 minutes.        Roll Eyes

Please keep this particular thread to discussion of 290329 alone.      Wink

Mind you - I tried to call some Polish mobiles using 290029 and it did connect no problem at all.

HiPD

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 08:17:11 PM »

Mind you - I tried to call some Polish mobiles using 290029 and it did connect no problem at all.

My congratulations on finding an unpublished dialacode shortcode!  How did you do that?  As far as I knew, all 29xx29 shortcodes were supposed to have between 03 and 15 for the central digits, according to the price in pence per minute.  How did you discover the 290029 one?

A message from the dark side you have Wink
BJ

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 08:46:16 PM »

My congratulations on finding an unpublished dialacode shortcode!  How did you do that?  As far as I knew, all 29xx29 shortcodes were supposed to have between 03 and 15 for the central digits, according to the price in pence per minute.  How did you discover the 290029 one?

I am surprised that Stumped you, let me Bail you out. Grin

1. 290029 is mentioned in the original post in this thread.

2. 290029 is promoted on there site http://www.dialacode.com/offerfree.aspx
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 09:40:37 AM »

I am surprised that Stumped you, let me Bail you out. Grin

1. 290029 is mentioned in the original post in this thread.

2. 290029 is promoted on there site http://www.dialacode.com/offerfree.aspx

Thanks for your post BJ.        Smiley

I need to hold my hands up to making a mistake, when I wrote 290329 inadvertently in my reply #6 above.  This may well have misled HiPD, and my post has now been edited.        Embarrassed

I also need to say that my recollections are as HiPD's. The service agreement between dialacode and the three networks was initially announced as involving the shortcodes 290329 up to 291529.  The 290029 now being promoted is, I believe, an innovation.       Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: