Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:59:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T-Mobile half price Sim Only: £7.82. 600 mins, 500 text & booster (12month contr  (Read 9156 times)
pharmaa

« on: June 10, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »

For anyone looking for unlimited landline mins (good for 03 Top-up Calling Service) change the flexible booster to your needs.

Info  from HUKD:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/t-mobile-half-price-sim-only-7-82-600-mins-500-text-booster/954944
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 03:17:48 PM »

For anyone looking for unlimited landline mins (good for 03 Top-up Calling Service) change the flexible booster to your needs.

Info  from HUKD:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/t-mobile-half-price-sim-only-7-82-600-mins-500-text-booster/954944

Interesting find pharmaa.       Smiley

Looking at the thread on HUKD, there seems to be some considerable confusion about what the data option now includes.        Shocked

In a previous deal a while back, it was a generous 3 GB of data included, but I believe that T-Mobile have since cut back severely on their data offers now, to just 500 MB.        Cry

Do you happen to know what they offered you, had you chosen a data booster ?        Undecided

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 04:59:50 PM »

Good share. Thanks.

dlR

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 05:32:37 PM »

Can you actually get more than £7.82 worth of calls, running 2 calls (the maximum T-Mobile allow I believe) 8am-6pm Mon-Fri?
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 07:43:25 PM »

Can you actually get more than £7.82 worth of calls, running 2 calls (the maximum T-Mobile allow I believe) 8am-6pm Mon-Fri?

I believe the £7-82 pays for 500 texts and 600 X-net calling minutes, with the unlimited landlines booster as something on top Dave.       Wink

I know from Graham that their landline booster is truly unlimited, and that he has run up 15,000 minutes in a month himself.  That sounds quite good value to me.       Smiley

And although a certain service which you might have in mind can only be called between the hours you mentioned, there are other services which can be used in the evenings, or even at the weekend possibly.  I will leave it to you to do your own research.       Wink

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 08:01:20 PM by mobaholic » Logged

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 07:51:27 PM »

I was asking more out of curiosity than anything. I already have enough contracts to keep myself busy with!  Roll Eyes
pharmaa

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 03:13:00 AM »

Do you happen to know what they offered you, had you chosen a data booster ?        Undecided

I did not go for this deal.  Why pay for line rental when you can obtain for "free" effectively. Grin

Was wanting "free" contracts that optimise the use of the 03 Top Up Service so within last 2 weeks, I went for:

1. Orange Racoon 25(24 months) 400 mins Any Network Anytime + 300 Texts + Unlimited calls to landlines (fup 3000mins) - £0.99 for 24 months.
       http://www.mobiles.co.uk/orange-nokia-1800.html

2. Web 300(18 months)  300 Mins Any Network Anytime + 300 Texts + Unlimited web browsing *This booster comes with a fair use policy of 500MB a   month (1GB a month for customers joining before 1 Feb 2011) - I contacted T-mobile to change booster to "unlimited landline booster"
        http://www.mobiles.co.uk/t-mobile-samsung-s5230-tocco-lite.html

Hoping to get quidco for both to make the line rental free.

Still on the hunt for other free line rental contracts that can be used to the max with  "certain services".  Wink

TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 08:00:45 AM »

cool, unmisseable offer
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 05:12:08 PM »

you know what? i have got it straight away this morning Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: