Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:41:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T-Mobile pay & go price changes.  (Read 14764 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« on: October 18, 2011, 01:54:57 PM »

Details of T-Mobile's pay & go forthcoming price changes can be viewed at http://m.t-mobile.co.uk/m/get-more6       Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 02:08:20 PM »

From what I understand this will only apply to those on T-Mobile's "standard" plan. It's not a good sign in my opinion, what one network does the other inevitably follow!
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 09:50:51 AM »

From what I understand this will only apply to those on T-Mobile's "standard" plan. It's not a good sign in my opinion, what one network does the other inevitably follow!

I am not at sure that I understand your meaning davegr.        Cry

My understanding is that any T-Mobile pay & go SIM can join the new options by simply sending a free text to 146.
For instance: if you wish to join the free International minutes you simply text INT MONTH to 146.       Wink
( Or make a free call to 146. )

See:-   http://m.t-mobile.co.uk/m/default.aspx?cid=0.17.2.3       Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 10:01:26 AM »

I'm saying that the price changes only apply to those that don't choose one of the other offers, or have I misunderstood?
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 10:07:03 AM »

I'm saying that the price changes only apply to those that don't choose one of the other offers, or have I misunderstood?

The exact quote is:-

We’ll be changing our call charges by switching to per minute billing. This means all calls from Nov 28th will be charged rounded up to the nearest whole minute. For example – a call of 2 minutes and 10 seconds will be charged as 3 minutes.

The cost of sending a text to any other network on your price plan will now be increasing by 1p. All texts to T-Mobile customers will stay at 6p.

Maybe there’s a better plan for you? Why not join one of our 3 great new plans that offer you loads of free stuff when you top up just £10 a month?

That suggests to me that the price changes will be across the board.  Indeed, they are using the price changes as a carrot to entice people to join one of the new plans giving free UK minutes, free texts, or free International minutes.  That's how I read it, anyway.       Wink

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 10:10:43 AM »

You're right I think, especially about the carrot. Wink
seanjoe

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 06:29:20 PM »

Details of T-Mobile's pay & go forthcoming price changes can be viewed at http://m.t-mobile.co.uk/m/get-more6       Wink

the above  link does not work..
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 09:50:03 PM »

I don't see any problems with it...

mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 10:09:05 AM »

I can confirm that all of the links I posted still work on a PC.        Smiley

However, when I tried using a mobile 'phone they didn't.  I don't know the reason for this.        Cry

How did you try to access them seanjoe ?        Undecided

seanjoe

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 03:25:19 PM »

i had tried it from a hotel wifi system, but did not work. now tried it from home, and it works though, it shrunk to the left of the page. the website starts with a "m" after the http: and so i guess its the url to be used from a phone??
BJ

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 03:33:40 PM »

I tried to access that link the early hours of this morning from a PC,and it didnt work. Smiley

But now its fine. Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: