Fone Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:04:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T mobile Sim Only Deal.....But HURRY!!!.....NOW EXPIRED  (Read 76996 times)
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2011, 11:06:52 PM »

I go to 'My plan' then 'Your current services' and I see this:

£ 10 SIMO discount
Recurring cost
Free

Delaro,

Thanks, I found it.

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2011, 12:48:00 AM »

They applied the wrong booster to my account. I then changed it via the web site and ended up having 2 boosters applied to my account simultaneously, for free.

So did I and now I've 2 free flexible boosters. This offer is better I thought.

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2011, 07:55:57 PM »

They gave me the wrong booster but I still only have one free. Count yourself lucky Smiley
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2011, 10:51:51 AM »

They applied the wrong booster to my account. I then changed it via the web site and ended up having 2 boosters applied to my account simultaneously, for free.

What happened to your 2nd booster davegr, seeing that you have disclaimed having it in your latest post ( reply #77 ) above ?        Undecided

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2011, 11:50:12 AM »

It's no longer available after the first month.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2012, 11:01:57 PM »

Was there ever a conclusion about whether or not it will continue to be free after the initial 12 months? Usually contracts auto renew with the same terms.
jagga303

« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2012, 08:10:56 PM »

Guys, this contract deal I posted approx 11 months ago. Today was exactly 11 months into my contract. So I decided to call up to see whats happening for renewal. They said there was no way on this earth will they let me have it again for £0.00 per month. Grin (I don't blame them, with the minutes I used on the unlimited landline bolt on  Grin)

Anyway the best they could do for me was £5.00 per month for the same contract which is still very good considering the unlimited landline booster is no longer available (I think). They also said had I not called up today, next month when the 12 months were up this contract would have automatically gone up to the original price of £10.?? per month.

I said to them thanks but no thanks, I paid £0.00 per month for 12 months, why all of a sudden would I pay £5.00 for the same contract, it's a rip off. Grin Grin Grin
As I just took new on&on tariff contract I said to them to cancel my contract, by giving them 30 days notice.

So those of you who wish to continue with this contract, or wish to cancel, it's best to give them a call in case you forget.

Good luck

Jagga303
BJ

« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2012, 08:20:46 PM »

Unlimited Landline Talk Booster on T-Mob is still available. Wink

" Unlimited Landline Talk Booster

Unlimited calls to numbers starting 01, 02 or 03 (excluding Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man) "

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/sim-only/tariffs/?WT.mc_id=ON_MEC_S_Google_Brand_SimCards_B&WT.srch=1&gclid=CLefo_WJ6LICFUPHtAodv30AuA
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 08:23:11 PM by BJ » Logged
jagga303

« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »

I think I may need to go to Specsavers as I can't see the unlimited landline booster in the link you provided. Care to point it out, please?
jagga303

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2012, 08:35:28 PM »

As far as I am aware, for sim only deals Tmobile no longer offer unlimited landlines booster, but instead they now do a booster of 5000 landline minutes. On their 18 and 24 month contracts I believe it's still available.

I thought my eyesight was good, forget the trip to Specsavers  Wink
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2012, 08:43:40 PM »

As far as I am aware, for sim only deals Tmobile no longer offer unlimited landlines booster, but instead they now do a booster of 5000 landline minutes. On their 18 and 24 month contracts I believe it's still available.

I thought my eyesight was good, forget the trip to Specsavers  Wink

They still do unlimited landline booster on You Fix sim only deals. I'm away from my pc at the moment otherwise I would have posted a link here. But its not hard to find on t-mobile website.
jagga303

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2012, 08:54:08 PM »

They still do unlimited landline booster on You Fix sim only deals. I'm away from my pc at the moment otherwise I would have posted a link here. But its not hard to find on t-mobile website.
Thanks mate, yes they do do unlimited landlines for You Fix sim only deals. But for the original sim only deals I believe its no longer available.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2012, 09:21:05 PM »

Guys, this contract deal I posted approx 11 months ago. Today was exactly 11 months into my contract. So I decided to call up to see whats happening for renewal. They said there was no way on this earth will they let me have it again for £0.00 per month. Grin (I don't blame them, with the minutes I used on the unlimited landline bolt on  Grin)

I reckon if you hadn't called up then it would just auto-renew, as every contract does. There was no qualifying period on the discount so that should continue too. It won't take long to find out anyway. What's a free contract for life for a few thousand people to them?
jagga303

« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2012, 09:28:07 PM »

I reckon if you hadn't called up then it would just auto-renew, as every contract does. There was no qualifying period on the discount so that should continue too. It won't take long to find out anyway. What's a free contract for life for a few thousand people to them?
But when we took the contract out it stated discounted for 12 months.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2012, 09:36:22 AM »

This appears to be true, *BUT* what members need to remember is that SIM only deals are often not the best way to go.        Roll Eyes

There are plenty of options for getting unlimited landlines on T-Mobile's pay monthly plans: indeed if you get a contract with 300 minutes or more, you get a *free* Unlimited Booster of your choice, which includes the unlimited landline Booster.        Wink

There are comparatively few cashback options with SIM only plans, but on pay monthly plans including a handset there are far more lucrative choices available.         Grin

I myself got such a deal through www.mobiles.co.uk only 6 month's ago.  The cashback from mobiles very nearly pays all my costs, and if Topcashback pay out in addition, I practically have a free handset, free 300 X-net minutes and 500 SMS per month for the 18 month duration, AND free Unlimited landlines as well.        Grin

I defy anybody to get full cashback on a SIM only deal !

I am afraid that members who don't do thorough research often fall prey to the belief that SIM only plans are the cheapest, whereas the facts are that contracts with handsets, bought through reputable cashback providers, give far better value IMO.        Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: