Fone Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:40:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre caller service  (Read 325004 times)
Graham

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2011, 10:32:53 PM »

The 0845 call credit only applies to peak time hours, ie. Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm. I believe that the sms top ups should work 24/7.
bprajapati

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2011, 10:49:35 PM »

Hi ok thanks for that, I have sent some texts, but my credit has not been increased, am I sending them to +447937987200 or 07937987200 to 'PRE' or 'TOP'.
Please advise

Regards
sivaalthi85

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2011, 11:49:03 PM »

precaller:

send "top" or "pre" to 07937987200. Doesn't matter whether your registered or not.

I didn't register but im still able get credits.

This morning i received txt from precaller saying for Thank you for using precaller.
Send MAx 2000 sms/month, 2 credits each for the first 1000, then 1 credit each after that.

Hope this ll b useful to you guys.

i got benefited lot from this website so i Just decided to do some thing for u guys and provided the above information.
djyhkr
jk

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2011, 09:26:52 AM »

If you check your number in the pre caller website now it clearly says how many sms you have send this month.
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2011, 07:42:37 AM »

Sending 2000 text messages to 0793XXXXX to gain credit per month, is per month according to when i do get generate my bill every month or according to your system when i started sending text messages to this service? Please can anybody update me about it? Many thanks
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2011, 11:29:24 AM »

Sending 2000 text messages to 0793XXXXX to gain credit per month, is per month according to when i do get generate my bill every month or according to your system when i started sending text messages to this service? Please can anybody update me about it? Many thanks

It is always a good idea to read others' replies in a thread before posting an already answered question TRuE_SpiRiT !       Wink

If my eyes don't deceive me, DaveKnell has already given this information in his reply #36 !        Roll Eyes

In no particular order:
mobaholic - a month is a calendar month.
--Dave

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
sksksk

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2011, 07:58:06 PM »

hi can some one help me...any one link phones with pre caller..i am sending texts with one phone line and trying to call with other phone line which i linked ..but its saying i  dont have any unit when i called ..anyone help me out
thansk
sksksk
DaveKnell

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2011, 08:54:05 AM »

sksksk - send me your login to support@3c.co.uk and I'll take a look at it.

--Dave
sivaalthi85

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2011, 09:54:01 AM »

Hi Friends,

Good Morning.

Are they any more sites like Precaller please??

Regards,

Althi

Graham

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2011, 12:38:37 PM »

You may like to take a look at the QX Dial site. However, beware: a lot of the information is out of date eg. the details about 0870/0844 numbers being inclusive with some mobile operators, for instance.

However, there is a service which allows you to collect points from 03 landline minutes, though I don't think it is particularly generous.

www.qxcall.co.uk/index.php?Itemid=60&id=33&option=com_content&task=blogcategory
pharmaa

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2011, 04:35:49 PM »

Dave - just a suggestion if possible.  Can you publish a "Rate List" for this forum (list containing a list of destinations and the number of units per minute that each destination costs). A similar list to the 03 Rate List http://www.foneforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1433.0.html#

I know you've got the facility "Number checker   To see how much it costs to call a specific number, enter it below:  " on the precaller website but a "Rate List" will allow users to compare and contrast, a lot easier, destination calling costs between various calling services.

Graham

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2011, 04:53:58 PM »

A very good idea, Pharmaa. I was going to suggest that myself. Smiley
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2011, 04:56:29 PM »

Hi Friends,

Good Morning.

Are they any more sites like Precaller please??

Regards,

Althi

I don't usually disagree with Graham, but on this occasion I believe he has posted the wrong URL.        Cry

The service comparable to precaller is "QXDial+" ( not "QXcall" ), and the link for it is:-
http://www.qxcall.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=113       Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2011, 05:15:56 PM »

I second the request for a rate list.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2011, 05:17:14 PM »

You may like to take a look at the QX Dial site. However, beware: a lot of the information is out of date eg. the details about 0870/0844 numbers being inclusive with some mobile operators, for instance.

However, there is a service which allows you to collect points from 03 landline minutes, though I don't think it is particularly generous.

www.qxcall.co.uk/index.php?Itemid=60&id=33&option=com_content&task=blogcategory

Apart from information being out of date, I find the qxcall site totally confusing! Am I the only one?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: