Fone Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:57:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are these a scam ?  (Read 26838 times)
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 04:42:56 PM »

500 MB per month??

It would depend on when the freebie was first awarded I believe.         Wink

Before a certain date their internet FUP was 1 GB.       Smiley

After that date, the FUP was first halved to 500 MB, but after a flood of customer complaints, I understand that they changed their allowance wording so that it is currently 500 MB *for downloading* BUT 'unlimited browsing'.       Smiley

At least that is what I was told by a customer service representative recently.       Wink

However, please note that I have no actual knowledge of what the FUP is on this particular online only deal.       Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
BJ

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 08:08:01 PM »

"Get 100 minutes free & 12 months free internet worth £40*

Top up £10 each month and get 100 free anytime minutes to
 UK mobiles and landlines to use the next month."

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/iphone/micro-sim/?WT.mc_id=ON_MEC_S_Google_iPhone_SIM_Brand_BM&WT.srch=1

Is it possible you get to keep the free internet if you dont top up every month.? No mention of having to top up regularly to keep it. Grin
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:16:35 PM by BJ » Logged
pharmaa

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 04:38:12 AM »

BJ - yes, free internet for 12 months once you have topped up with the initial £10.

If you need a micro sim adapter, ask at an O2 shop or delivered from:
http://freesim.o2.co.uk/GCqTyRbb?cm_mmc=GoogleUK-_-O2SimOnly-_-iPhone%20Sim%20-%20Phrase-_-iPhone%20Sim%20-%20Phrase%20micro%20sim%20phrase
BJ

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 03:19:38 AM »

Thanks for that info pharmaa.

The OP could have saved himself  some money !!   Grin

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 03:22:36 AM by BJ » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: