Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:52:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Office Homephone. Free Connection and £50 credit.  (Read 9747 times)
BJ

« on: January 19, 2012, 04:03:05 AM »

Post Office Homephone are offering free connection

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/broadband-phone/home-phone-broadband/home-phone/getting-connected

and a £50 credit off your bill payable in two stages of £25 each  if you sign up before the the 31/3/2012

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/broadband-phone/home-phone-broadband/home-phone

This brings the line rental down to an average of approx £8.09  a month for the first year, including all the various inclusive calls.

Whilst they dont offer cheaper/inclusive  peak geographical calls, i understand they still allow 18185 access www.18185.co.uk which means you can get cheaper peak geographical and  0845 calls,and cheaper weekday mobile calls.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:16:03 AM by BJ » Logged
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 05:53:22 AM »

bargain!  Wink

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 12:40:33 PM »

I've considered a post office home phone connection in the past but never bothered because of the £112 connection fee (I have a second line on the premises but it's inactive).

Can the free connection and £50 offer be used together? If so, they will have a new customer! ;-)
BJ

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 12:53:08 PM »

I've considered a post office home phone connection in the past but never bothered because of the £112 connection fee (I have a second line on the premises but it's inactive).

Can the free connection and £50 offer be used together? If so, they will have a new customer! ;-)

Yes as far as i am aware as long as you sign up before 31/3/2012 and you stay the course.You get the £50 as well as free connection. Smiley

"The £50 credit will be credited to the customer accounts in two equal payments of £25. These will be applied to customers second and third bills for quarterly billers and fourth and seventh bills for monthly billers. Customers who leave the service prior to the issue of the 2nd or 3rd quarterly bill or 4th and 7th monthly bill will not receive the credit."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 12:56:43 PM by BJ » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: