Fone Forum
April 29, 2024, 11:24:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T-Mobile SIM only 12 months deal - effectively £3.83 per month  (Read 36162 times)
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 04:32:32 PM »

Not as yet, but I guess it will only be a matter of time. They will have the same tariffs as 0871 and 0872 numbers though.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
pharmaa

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 04:33:27 PM »

If you have been testing Mikael, can you let us know what 08 numbers are included please ?        Undecided

So what pharma: if they don't include 08 calls they are still duds in comparison !      Wink

true mobaholic, duds for us, but not for users that don't want huge bills racking up.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 04:43:07 PM »

true mobaholic, duds for us, but not for users that don't want huge bills racking up.

I think you are looking at things back to front pharmaa.        Shocked

Being able to call 08 numbers inclusively is a boon to *saving* money.  Indeed, it may be more than that, as there are a number of callthroughs on this forum which *make money* out of being able to call 0844 and 0871 numbers inclusively !        Wink

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
pharmaa

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 04:58:16 PM »

I was thinking more for users like teenagers,  who sometimes are not very disciplined to budgeting.

Thanks for highlighting other services that can be accessed via 08 numbers - I had not thought of them.
mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 05:01:00 PM »

Thanks for highlighting other services that can be accessed via 08 numbers - I had not thought of them.

You are welcome !       Smiley

pharmaa

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 05:05:19 PM »

It seems that the monthly plans don't allow the addition of unlimited landline booster  - only the 5000mins unlimited landline booster.
The You Fix monthly plans do.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 05:09:22 PM »

T-Mobile are crazy. On the one hand limiting their landline booster to 5000 minutes, on the other they add 08 numbers to their contract allowances?
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »

It seems that the monthly plans don't allow the addition of unlimited landline booster  - only the 5000mins unlimited landline booster.
The You Fix monthly plans do.

I think they do. I got mine. I just sent a text FLXB3 to 879 (a month ago) to swap my flexible booster from unlimited internet to unlimited landline calls as I didn't need the internet on that particular sim. I got a text back from them in 2 minutes that my landline booster is active and they didn't even take off the internet booster,lol. I now have two flexible boosters at the same time for free Grin
pharmaa

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2012, 05:24:02 PM »

I think they do. I got mine. I just sent a text FLXB3 to 879 (a month ago) to swap my flexible booster from unlimited internet to unlimited landline calls as I didn't need the internet on that particular sim. I got a text back from them in 2 minutes that my landline booster is active and they didn't even take off the internet booster,lol. I now have two flexible boosters at the same time for free Grin

When purchasing new contract via tmobile website, they don't offer the option of truly unlimited landline.
The You Fix, they do offer the truly unlimited landline.
foneman123

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2012, 05:40:52 PM »

I can also provide these sims, so i will check my paperless order process and let you all know Monday if it can be done paperless and I them can provide the plans to members if required

Got T-Mobile or Voda One Net. Call through internationally free on 0871 986 3261
foneman123

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2012, 05:45:56 PM »

We live in a "crazy" world davegr.  It'll become even more crazier after the 15th  Grin

The 08 Bolton tmobile is limited to 30 mins

Got T-Mobile or Voda One Net. Call through internationally free on 0871 986 3261
pharmaa

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2012, 06:01:03 PM »

Which 08 bolt on?

Are you refering to the inclusive 08 calls as part of the inclusive calls allowance discussed in previous posts?
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2012, 06:08:11 PM »

The 08 Bolton tmobile is limited to 30 mins

Yes but it seems that some of T-Mobiles new contracts allow you to use your minutes to call 08 numbers too. I'll be able to verify this personally on Monday.
foneman123

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2012, 06:08:53 PM »

I like

Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2012, 06:39:18 PM »

When purchasing new contract via tmobile website, they don't offer the option of truly unlimited landline.
The You Fix, they do offer the truly unlimited landline.

Some of their new pay monthly plans supplied with phones do still have the full unlimited boosters available. It is only the SIM-only pay monthly plans that no longer have truly unlimited boosters.

I will hopefully be able to offer all plans on a SIM-only basis soon.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: