Fone Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 months O2 Broadband at Half Price + £25 voucher = £4.16 per month!  (Read 7521 times)
pharmaa

« on: February 26, 2012, 03:45:39 PM »

12 months O2 Broadband at Half Price + £25 voucher = £4.16 per month!

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/12-months-o2-broadband-half-price-25-voucher-4-16-per-month-1152336
amjad.shaheen

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 12:41:07 PM »

Thanks pharma

Excellent deals I was looking for mobile deals but I must say that I've not used mobiles.co.uk and sure how good they are in terms of cashback. I've used e2 save and onestopphoneshop (part of carphonewarehouse) and they were quite reliable with cashback. But thanks for this post

Amjad.Shaheen

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 02:01:57 PM »

Thanks pharma

Excellent deals I was looking for mobile deals but I must say that I've not used mobiles.co.uk and sure how good they are in terms of cashback. I've used e2 save and onestopphoneshop (part of carphonewarehouse) and they were quite reliable with cashback. But thanks for this post

Amjad.Shaheen

FYI

mobiles.co.uk is part of CPW

dlR

amjad.shaheen

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 10:52:49 AM »

12 months O2 Broadband at Half Price + £25 voucher = £4.16 per month!

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/12-months-o2-broadband-half-price-25-voucher-4-16-per-month-1152336

Hi Pharma
Am I right to say that in order to get O2 broadband you have to have O2 mobile contract or they will charge you full amount. Friend of mine is on unlimited internet with orange and it is free. About 3 years ago orange were offering it to mobiles customers for free but now they charge about £7/month I believe. All in all O2 deals looks decent.

Amjad Shaheen
pharmaa

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 01:11:43 PM »

Hi Pharma
Am I right to say that in order to get O2 broadband you have to have O2 mobile contract or they will charge you full amount. Friend of mine is on unlimited internet with orange and it is free. About 3 years ago orange were offering it to mobiles customers for free but now they charge about £7/month I believe. All in all O2 deals looks decent.

Amjad Shaheen

O2 broadband discount information - http://broadband.o2.co.uk/discount/discounthomebroadbands.jsp
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: