Fone Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:48:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Found new call through service  (Read 19999 times)
TRuE_SpiRiT

« on: April 20, 2012, 12:44:07 PM »

Hi, recieved text message from a company yesterday about "INTERNATIONAL CALL THROUGH SERVICE" i have found it quite good, so i like to share with you guys here

Remember Callthru? There is now a NEW x-net mins FREE international call service! Call 01613813034 for access. E-mail - cs@incredicall.com
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 12:54:15 PM »

This is the same call-through which we have been discussing in another thread - where it seems to only work for a few calls before telling you that you don't have enough credit.

How many calls have you made with it?
NewStarter

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 01:05:43 PM »

I think it is a little marketing gimmick from incredicall to get all old users to try their new topup service they have on their website. There is no mention of the number or about the service which people are getting text about.
jagga303

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 01:09:45 PM »

Their top up service is absolutely rubbish. Having gained some credits some time ago, all of a sudden my nance was reading minus 37858000. Emailed them to let them know, but never got a reply back.

Be careful to anyone who's thinking to use their service.
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »

I think it is a little marketing gimmick from incredicall to get all old users to try their new topup service they have on their website. There is no mention of the number or about the service which people are getting text about.

Quite alot to be honest
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 01:12:38 PM »

But it is similar to the one Dave use to run you know, but i am 100% sure nothing is better than Mikael's 03 topping up service
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 02:17:14 PM »

Hi, recieved text message from a company yesterday about "INTERNATIONAL CALL THROUGH SERVICE" i have found it quite good, so i like to share with you guys here

Remember Callthru? There is now a NEW x-net mins FREE international call service! Call 01613813034 for access. E-mail - cs@incredicall.com

it connects to landlines and mobiles as well! How's that possible??

i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 02:28:10 PM »

I found out about Incredicall a couple of days ago when NewStarter shared this number with us. So I got registered on their website, linked a couple of numbers but last night when I checked they were not there anymore and I couldn't register them again, message saying they're already registered. Was thinking of using them but I don't think I will now. Very unreliable. Oh yeah, sent them an email but never got any reply.
getcopy

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 08:01:39 PM »

Thanks TRuE_SpiRiT for posting this.
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 08:05:18 AM »

Thanks TRuE_SpiRiT for posting this.

Thats ok but sorry for all forum members service is not good/reliable because i have tried it does not even connect even i do have enough units/credit call abroad. I am going to send email to the customer services of this site and will update what they say about it. Thanks
shani22

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »

But it is similar to the one Dave use to run you know, but i am 100% sure nothing is better than Mikael's 03 topping up service

i agree with u true spirit Smiley
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 02:12:37 AM »

I don't think this service works anymore, and topic is a little bit out of date but - just for the future reference - I wanted to add this link to the discussion  Wink

I think it's quite funny in some way.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/incredicall-com/td-p/71323

It is a spam message and I have reported to O2 on there txt spam reporting line by forwarding to 7726

I've been calling Spain, USA, Brazil until yesterday because the service is not available anymore. Maybe I should thank those who reported the number to O2. Again, I have to find another service to keep my phone bill in budget because of some (####) loyal customer reporting to O2 another scam.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:15:15 AM by delaro » Logged

hi_blues
Learner

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »

Hello, Is this service working anymore? Huh Huh Huh I don't think it is working. Please update. Thanks
srchunduri

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2013, 02:52:33 PM »

Hello, Is this service working anymore? Huh Huh Huh I don't think it is working. Please update. Thanks
+1
TRuE_SpiRiT

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2013, 03:43:39 PM »

No i do not think so
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: