Fone Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:38:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vodafone 12 month SIM Only £26 per month - Unlimited Calls and Texts, 1GB data  (Read 26925 times)
Mikael
Administrator

« on: September 29, 2012, 05:58:30 PM »

This new SIM only deal from Voda seems quite good. I have also found that they have no 1 hour limits on free calls on this tariff. Voda also allow conference calling for up to 6 calls at once - very handy for some services.

They do it in several versions, but they all cost the same - for normal phones without data and then for smartphones with data, and then for blackberry phones with blackberry services on top!

They do it for both Personal and Business customers. Take a look at:

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/personal/price-plans/pay-monthly/sim-only-plans/index.htm

or

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/business/price-plans/sim-only-plans/index.htm

Also you get £70 cashback for the personal one or £100 for a business one via topcashback

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 04:05:41 PM »

Thanks for the info Mikael.

Does anyone know their FUP for unlimited calls tariff??

dlR

Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 02:15:07 PM »

I had an online chat with them and they claim there is no FUP ! I saved the transcript for my own records.

Valued guests are cordially invited to join.  Registration is quick & easy, & only needs an email address.  You can then benefit from contributing to our forum, & being able to use our PM system.

If you do not do so, but wish to make contact, you may email:-  theadminteam.foneforum@gmail.com
delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 03:01:59 PM »

I had an online chat with them and they claim there is no FUP ! I saved the transcript for my own records.

Cheesy

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »

If Vodafone could be trusted to tell the truth.....

I assume this tariff doesn't include 08 numbers but what about 07781, 07937, 07924 etc?
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 03:54:12 PM »

The same goes for any mobile network! I would suggest anyone planning to engage in high usage should get their own chat transcript and keep it on file.

As far as I know the mobile numbers not belonging to the main networks are charged. However testing seems to indicate that texts to all mobile numbers seem to be inclusive on Vodafone contracts generally. When I get a SIM I can test this out though.

Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 05:41:51 PM »

A further update on this tariff. I have called Vodafone CS and asked them to add the £2.50 per month add-on that allows inclusive mins to be used to make calls to 0800, 0845 and 0870 numbers. They told me that have added it, so it should be possible to make unlimited calls to 0845 numbers, instead of just 03 numbers. I will be testing this and can let others know.

delaro
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 06:36:50 PM »

TCB offers rather generous cashback of £141.40 for signing up to that contract..

Offer expires in 2 days.

dlR

i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 06:40:22 PM »

Mikael,

Have you tested if calls to 07781, 07937 or 07924 are inclusive? I doubt it though  Smiley
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 06:16:26 PM »

When I last tested they did not. However, I have now found something more interesting.

Vodafone offer an add-on for all contracts that allows inclusive minutes to be used for calling 0800, 0845 and 0870 numbers. This add-on is not listed on their website, it costs £2.50 per month and can be applied or removed without notice (not part of the contract term). Given that this tariff has unlimited minutes, applying this add-on will then allow you to make unlimited calls to 0800, 0870 and 0845 numbers. The 0845 top-up numbers earn twice as many units as the 03 ones, so quite a few units could be earned by using conference calling for 6 calls on 0845 numbers.

I have tested this and 0845 calls are inclusive using this method.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 06:21:28 PM by Mikael » Logged

pharmaa

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 03:38:13 PM »

TCB offers rather generous cashback of £141.40 for signing up to that contract..

Offer expires in 2 days.

dlR

Some very generous TCB offers for vodafone but existing voda customers should note the following from the TCB website:

"To be eligible for Cashback on Vodafone Contracts you must be a new customer to Vodafone."
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 02:41:14 PM »

Just to let people know, I should be in a position of providing 07 numbers allowing calls to many international destinations (but not Pakistan now due to the costs) that are inclusive on any Vodafone contract within the next week or so.

davegr
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 04:31:36 PM »

Just to let people know, I should be in a position of providing 07 numbers allowing calls to many international destinations (but not Pakistan now due to the costs) that are inclusive on any Vodafone contract within the next week or so.

Will they only be inclusive from Vodafone?
Mikael
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 04:35:35 PM »

Afraid so. I have tested them and I have not seen them inclusive anywhere else.

mobaholic
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 04:59:28 PM »

Afraid so. I have tested them and I have not seen them inclusive anywhere else.

What about Vodafone PAYG: will one be able to use the 1000 free minutes that come with a £10 topup ?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: