Fone Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:25:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fone Forum is pleased to welcome its valued guests and members.  We hope you will all enjoy your time with us, and find us a happy community of shared interests - who pool our knowledge, so that we can all come away better informed.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding price increases to Pakistan  (Read 9373 times)
davegr
Administrator

« on: October 02, 2012, 09:01:13 AM »

Hi all,

I've had some queries via PM regarding my recent price increase for calls to Pakistan. All networks will be increasing the cost of calls to Pakistan, if they have not done so already. The following link explains quite clearly why.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/437616/state-corporate-nexus-the-unholy-alliance-in-the-telecom-sector/

Dave
zaheer_khan

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 11:54:37 AM »

Hi everyone

Dave you're spot one with these new changes in Pakistan. I read in one of the local newspaper and it states that the new rates for oncoming calls to Pakistan are as high as 700% which is not fair in any way but unfortunately this is how it is with the Pakistan these days.
Zaheer
shani22

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 12:36:26 PM »

not a good news for all overseas pakistanis....Some new and more services for making calls to pakistan should be launched.
davegr
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 12:41:09 PM »

Hi everyone

Dave you're spot one with these new changes in Pakistan. I read in one of the local newspaper and it states that the new rates for oncoming calls to Pakistan are as high as 700% which is not fair in any way but unfortunately this is how it is with the Pakistan these days.
Zaheer

700% seems right as my cost has gone up by around 7 times. The Pakistan government is screwing you all.
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 02:43:29 PM »

All goes to the pocket of Mr 10%. If you don't know who that is just google "Mr 10%Grin. God save us all.
i_luv_free_calls
AQ

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 11:26:35 AM »

Looks like most of the call-forwarding services (who provide access numbers free from o2) will stop routing calls to Pakistan due to the hefty price increase in Pakistan. One of them has already done so i.e www.inclusiveinternationalcalls.com. Got an email & text from them this morning confirming this.
farhanyousaf007

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 09:59:49 AM »

Lol Mr. 10%.... Haha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: